Marine Le Pen Most Popular Presidential Candidate in France

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Marine Le Pen Most Popular Presidential Candidate in France
(04-08-2014 05:07 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 05:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Keep talking communist scum. Germans are standing up and you cannot stop them. You cannot stop fascism. Your pathetic American Indian comparisons are intended only to twist the truth and shame patriots. The German people have had enough of your lies. and will have their country back whether you like it or not.
Hail Hitler!

Nice unequivalent comparison. When you have to turn democracy into fascism you know you are twisting the truth.

Look up there it's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's just the point flying right over Res's tiny little head!

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 05:22 PM by Res Publica.)
(04-08-2014 05:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Racism and "because I don't like them" is not a valid argument against multiculturalism.
Check your prejudice at the door and try again.

Your right. I should judge Islam without preexisting prejudices. If I my prejudices that rape is wrong, misogyny is wrong, slavery is wrong, homophobia is wrong, animal cruelty is wrong, totalitarianism is wrong, theocracy is wrong, terrorism is wrong, oppression is wrong, colonialism is wrong, abuse is wrong and child marriage is wrong then Islam really isn't that bad.

Just because I don't like those things doesn't make them wrong. The man who beats and rapes his wife isn't wrong, he just has a different worldview and I need to respect that.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
04-08-2014, 05:25 PM
I didn't say you have to like Islam or even Muslim's.
What I'm saying is that just because someone is of a certain culture doesn't mean they don't have rights too.
If someone legally immigrates to a country, such as France, and gain citizenship than they by all rights are French citizens and hold the same rights as every other French citizen. You can't decide that an entire cultural group needs to be removed from a country just because they are of a different cultural group. That's racism and that's exactly what lead to the holocaust (thus my comments). Considering you have a boner for Jews or something I think you should be able to understand their point of view.

Regarding rape and murder and all that Islam good stuff, if they are in a country such as France than they must abide by French law which prohibits such behavior. So no issue there.

If the issue is that Muslim's are getting special privileges than the solution is to stop that, not stop Muslim immigration.
The later makes you come across as a racist douche being a racist because you "find Muslim's icky".

My Nazi comparison is bang on. You're not a fan of the holocaust and yet you advocate a Muslim version.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-08-2014, 05:28 PM
(04-08-2014 05:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I didn't say you have to like Islam or even Muslim's.
What I'm saying is that just because someone is of a certain culture doesn't mean they don't have rights too.
If someone legally immigrates to a country, such as France, and gain citizenship than they by all rights are French citizens and hold the same rights as every other French citizen. You can't decide that an entire cultural group needs to be removed from a country just because they are of a different cultural group. That's racism and that's exactly what lead to the holocaust (thus my comments). Considering you have a boner for Jews or something I think you should be able to understand their point of view.

Regarding rape and murder and all that Islam good stuff, if they are in a country such as France than they must abide by French law which prohibits such behavior. So no issue there.

If the issue is that Muslim's are getting special privileges than the solution is to stop that, not stop Muslim immigration.
The later makes you come across as a racist douche being a racist because you "find Muslim's icky".

My Nazi comparison is bang on. You're not a fan of the holocaust and yet you advocate a Muslim version.

I don't want to kill any Moslems. I just want to ensure no more get in, assimilate the ones already here and deport the only that threaten the native culture. There are some Moslems that are even on the side of defending secularism. Most of them are fine people, it is just a sizable minority of them (like the ones who wear/force their wives to wear headscarves) that need to be dealt with.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
(04-08-2014 05:28 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 05:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I didn't say you have to like Islam or even Muslim's.

I don't want to kill any Moslems. I just want to ensure no more get in, assimilate the ones already here and deport the only that threaten the native culture. There are some Moslems that are even on the side of defending secularism. Most of them are fine people, it is just a sizable minority of them (like the ones who wear/force their wives to wear headscarves) that need to be dealt with.

Please define or explain "threaten the native culture."

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-08-2014, 08:01 PM
While you're doing that, define "dealt with".

04-08-2014, 08:32 PM
(04-08-2014 08:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  While you're doing that, define "dealt with".

Deported or re-educated.

04-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Define, "re-educated".
Also, define specifically the criteria for this deportation and re-education if you will.
Just that they're Jewish-errr I mean "Moslem". Freudian slip, my bad.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
04-08-2014, 09:09 PM
(04-08-2014 09:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Define, "re-educated".
Also, define specifically the criteria for this deportation and re-education if you will.
Just that they're Jewish-errr I mean "Moslem". Freudian slip, my bad.

Like I said; threatening the native culture.

04-08-2014, 09:10 PM
(04-08-2014 04:53 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  ...
The French people ... will have their country back

What makes them think it's their country?

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post