Marine Le Pen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Marine Le Pen
(26-04-2017 06:38 PM)chimminz Wrote:  
(16-04-2017 06:41 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Is she about to pull a Trump?

Can't see it happening. Macron should comfortably win it. It would be a bigger shock than Trump's victory were Le Pen to win.

You don't think Le Pen is mightier than the Toad?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
26-04-2017, 06:59 PM
Didn't I read someplace that Putin is messing around with that election too? And the German one coming up? Putin and his stooges will rule the world.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
26-04-2017, 07:54 PM
(16-04-2017 07:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Maybe.
Meh.
Europe is working out how it will look in the future. Maybe the structure of the EU was not the best, (I mean) why should Greeks retire at 58, 59, and Germany pay to bail them out, when THEY retire much later + dozens and dozens of other issues. If she does, she's nothing but a stepping stone to what will eventually shake out.

I hope she does. The Euro will go to hell in a hand-basket, and I'll sell it short.
$$$$ Tongue

Would Germany have bailed them out anyway though?
A collapsed country isn't good for anyone, even Germany. It makes it very hard to collect debt or make profits trading if said country is broke as shit. If you bail them out you can get them back on their feet and so long term it might be better.
I aint no economist though.

Though I'm not defending Greece, they brought that shit on themselves.

I hope she doesn't win. I think the EU is very good for Europe, economically.
Universal currency, universal regulations regarding goods and it helps to improve the eastern fucked up European countries which long term is better for everyone. Plus freedom of movement and all that shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
27-04-2017, 12:36 AM
(26-04-2017 06:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  Didn't I read someplace that Putin is messing around with that election too? And the German one coming up? Putin and his stooges will rule the world.

I doubt that, but i am open to any new information regarding this.

The day of the french election, the german alt right (AfD) had a big rally. During this event the currently reigning "queen" (Frauke Petry) got basically guillotined. She was considered to be quite "moderate" (moderate right wing!), and now one of her main opponents (Alexander Gauland) took over. He is no moderate if you read his statements over the past months/years.

Long story short: The german alt right took a further step to the right.
Current polls put them at ca. 10%

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
27-04-2017, 09:30 PM
(16-04-2017 09:29 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I really need 20 grand.

I need about tree fiddy

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
27-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Holy shit that clip is hilarious. I never liked that show that much but that had me busting a gut. Coughing and shit.
28-04-2017, 12:56 AM
(26-04-2017 06:38 PM)chimminz Wrote:  
(16-04-2017 06:41 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Is she about to pull a Trump?

Can't see it happening. Macron should comfortably win it. It would be a bigger shock than Trump's victory were Le Pen to win.

I mean we said hillary would win comfortably as well, and that brexit wouldn't happen

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube