Mark Fulton vs Q..."Was Paul a Charlatan"
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2016, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 06:04 PM by Mark Fulton.)
RE: Mark Fulton vs Q..."Was Paul a Charlatan"
(04-03-2016 10:25 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
Quote: If you are genuinely interested in explaining your ideas to the forum, please rephrase your argument, as I suspect I'm not the only one who cannot understand you.

Okay. Verse 5 cannot be Israel since it is obviously from an individual, and one where God emphasizes their incarnation, at that. Why did you quote it to attack my case when it weakened your own? That is my question.

Quote: As to the New Testament writings, I think most Jews don't bother commenting...to them the new testament is not scripture, so they ignore it. How often do you read the Koran?

I’ve read about 2/3 of it (in English). I read the Book of Mormon, and believe it or not, a lot of the crap TTA’ers post, too. Wink

Quote: "You can't be so dense as to not realize that Pilate and Jesus had a discussion..."

Herein lies the essence of part of the chasm between you and me. You think all of the babble is real history...I don't. I look beyond what is written to try to understand what the authors were trying to push...you swallow the spiel without question, and assume I am "dense" because I don't agree with you. You also assume I haven't read your babble...whereas in fact I have an intimate knowledge of the gospels, and of the history of the era in which they were written.

You are shifting the goalposts. You made a claim, the narrative reproves your claim. You are in general claiming special (unique! psychic!) Bible knowledge, when you constantly claim inane ideas that are repudiated in the Bible, over and again. THAT is the point.

Quote: How ironic that you, of all people, have the audacity to write this. Anyone who has followed this debate knows that you have ignored over a hundred of my questions.

It took effort, yes, but I have ignored your rhetorical rantings that weren’t questions, and particularly where you were completely astray from YOUR debate resolution. Sometimes your “questions” were just babyish complaints about the love of Jesus and had nothing to do with Paul. You want to “debate” like Donald J. Trump, go for it. I will continue to ignore your ad homs and those “questions” that are off the debate topic.

I mean, you stray off topic so often, you post 8 or 9 responses to one of my own questions as separate posts! God forbid I answer 100 of your nonsense questions so you can make 900 ranting and raving posts! You must awake nightly several times, thinking, “I forget to accuse him and God of X and I have another put down for The Q that I forgot to post.” Perhaps take a sleeping aid instead.

Quote: Sorry, Q, Jude was referring to old Enoch. Enoch was rambling about his imaginary god...ol' Yahweh. Dem Jews had a habit of doing that.

Your Jeebus, or Christ, never came with 10,000 anything.

I also wrote to confer with Revelation, et al. Jesus’s favorite self-title was Son of Man. The Son of Man in Daniel is the fulfillment of what you see here in Jude. Even when the Pharisees were calling for His execution, and demanded to know IF HE was Messiah, He quoted the Daniel passage. Again, it’s like you never studied the Bible at all. If you don’t know what Bible quotations from the Tanakh Jesus offered to defend His Messiahship, how can you say Paul is twisting OT words or Jesus’s words? You’re really not able to debate this at all, are you?

Quote: Are...you...trying...to...say...that because the new testament was (allegedly) "written by Jews"...that all Jews today should accept it as the truth?

The NT was, at the very most, partly written by people who were aware of Jewish beliefs and traditions, which they tried to undermine. No true Jew wrote Matthew, Mark, Luke or John... these gospels are heretical from the Jewish perspective. Paul may have been a Pharisee, but he too was a heretic...pro gentile and anti Semitic.

Nearly the whole NT is anti Jewish, pro gentile propaganda. To imply it is Jewish is like saying "Mein Kampf" was pro Jewish.

That IS one of your debate ideas, that the NT is pro-Gentile propaganda. Would you links to a half-dozen other threads where I challenge you and BB:

If the NT is pro-Gentile (Roman) propaganda, why does it continue the OT lines of thought that there is only One God… only Jews are clean… only Israel is chosen, etc. etc.?

PS. Comparing the NT to Mein Kampf is disgusting and not laudable in any way. Please see my avatar signature for more.

Quote: Yet your Jesus still doesn't "come with multitudes" anywhere in the new Testament!

All you have got is maybe, at a stretch, in Revelations, some anonymous dude who probably ate too many magic mushrooms, claiming that one day his Jesus will be in charge of an army.

I already wrote that you could confer with Revelation—and here, you are attempting to undo this by saying Revelation is a drug trip. Prove it or allow the verses to come under discussion!

PS. Please stop doing mushrooms yourself when replying to my posts! I ALREADY said confer with Revelation, you ignored me, and then wrote “Don’t bother quoting Revelation”, which means logically you already KNEW the statements were to be found in Revelation (in the NT) which means your post was just lies!

"I already wrote that you could confer with Revelation..."

Yet you were too lazy to help me and the readers out by telling us which part of Revelations you expected us to read...

and here, you are attempting to undo this by saying Revelation is a drug trip.

Well...I have read Revelations. It's weird. It was written by an unknown person "John," maybe in a cave on the island of Patmos. Patmos is well known for its magic mushrooms, even today. The imagery in Revelations is quite psychedelic, and (serious) scholars have suggested John may have been a little high. Many people are aware of this...apparently you were not.

Once again, you have missed the main point of my reply. Your Jeebus never did return with an army. The fact John rambled about it does not mean it happened. You are therefore claiming a prophecy about a triumphant Jeebus in the OT was predicting a prophecy about a triumphant Jeebus in the NT, yet no one has even seen a triumphant Jeebus. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
04-03-2016, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 09:26 AM by Mark Fulton.)
Quote: If you are genuinely interested in explaining your ideas to the forum, please rephrase your argument, as I suspect I'm not the only one who cannot understand you.

Okay. Verse 5 cannot be Israel since it is obviously from an individual, and one where God emphasizes their incarnation, at that. Why did you quote it to attack my case when it weakened your own? That is my question.

Quote: As to the New Testament writings, I think most Jews don't bother commenting...to them the new testament is not scripture, so they ignore it. How often do you read the Koran?

I’ve read about 2/3 of it (in English). I read the Book of Mormon, and believe it or not, a lot of the crap TTA’ers post, too. Wink

Quote: "You can't be so dense as to not realize that Pilate and Jesus had a discussion..."

Herein lies the essence of part of the chasm between you and me. You think all of the babble is real history...I don't. I look beyond what is written to try to understand what the authors were trying to push...you swallow the spiel without question, and assume I am "dense" because I don't agree with you. You also assume I haven't read your babble...whereas in fact I have an intimate knowledge of the gospels, and of the history of the era in which they were written.

You are shifting the goalposts. You made a claim, the narrative reproves your claim. You are in general claiming special (unique! psychic!) Bible knowledge, when you constantly claim inane ideas that are repudiated in the Bible, over and again. THAT is the point.

Quote: How ironic that you, of all people, have the audacity to write this. Anyone who has followed this debate knows that you have ignored over a hundred of my questions.

It took effort, yes, but I have ignored your rhetorical rantings that weren’t questions, and particularly where you were completely astray from YOUR debate resolution. Sometimes your “questions” were just babyish complaints about the love of Jesus and had nothing to do with Paul. You want to “debate” like Donald J. Trump, go for it. I will continue to ignore your ad homs and those “questions” that are off the debate topic.

I mean, you stray off topic so often, you post 8 or 9 responses to one of my own questions as separate posts! God forbid I answer 100 of your nonsense questions so you can make 900 ranting and raving posts! You must awake nightly several times, thinking, “I forget to accuse him and God of X and I have another put down for The Q that I forgot to post.” Perhaps take a sleeping aid instead.

Quote: Sorry, Q, Jude was referring to old Enoch. Enoch was rambling about his imaginary god...ol' Yahweh. Dem Jews had a habit of doing that.

I also wrote to confer with Revelation, et al. Jesus’s favorite self-title was Son of Man. The Son of Man in Daniel is the fulfillment of what you see here in Jude. Even when the Pharisees were calling for His execution, and demanded to know IF HE was Messiah, He quoted the Daniel passage. Again, it’s like you never studied the Bible at all. If you don’t know what Bible quotations from the Tanakh Jesus offered to defend His Messiahship, how can you say Paul is twisting OT words or Jesus’s words? You’re really not able to debate this at all, are you?

Quote: Are...you...trying...to...say...that because the new testament was (allegedly) "written by Jews"...that all Jews today should accept it as the truth?

The NT was, at the very most, partly written by people who were aware of Jewish beliefs and traditions, which they tried to undermine. No true Jew wrote Matthew, Mark, Luke or John... these gospels are heretical from the Jewish perspective. Paul may have been a Pharisee, but he too was a heretic...pro gentile and anti Semitic.

Nearly the whole NT is anti Jewish, pro gentile propaganda. To imply it is Jewish is like saying "Mein Kampf" was pro Jewish.

That IS one of your debate ideas, that the NT is pro-Gentile propaganda. Would you links to a half-dozen other threads where I challenge you and BB:

If the NT is pro-Gentile (Roman) propaganda, why does it continue the OT lines of thought that there is only One God… only Jews are clean… only Israel is chosen, etc. etc.?

PS. Comparing the NT to Mein Kampf is disgusting and not laudable in any way. Please see my avatar signature for more.

Quote: Yet your Jesus still doesn't "come with multitudes" anywhere in the new Testament!

All you have got is maybe, at a stretch, in Revelations, some anonymous dude who probably ate too many magic mushrooms, claiming that one day his Jesus will be in charge of an army.

I already wrote that you could confer with Revelation—and here, you are attempting to undo this by saying Revelation is a drug trip. Prove it or allow the verses to come under discussion!

PS. Please stop doing mushrooms yourself when replying to my posts! I ALREADY said confer with Revelation, you ignored me, and then wrote “Don’t bother quoting Revelation”, which means logically you already KNEW the statements were to be found in Revelation (in the NT) which means your post was just lies!

I mean, you stray off topic so often, you post 8 or 9 responses to one of my own questions as separate posts!

It's called debating...answering the opponent's assertions...one at a time.

You don't respond to 95% of my questions because my arguments go right over your head. We're not even in the same ball park. Then you pretend you think my questions are rhetorical. Facepalm
04-03-2016, 10:28 PM

I'll try this from another angle, just in case there is a remote possibility that the penny drops for you.

You write
"the narrative reproves your claim."

Well… no it doesn't. The narrative is the narrative... it is not necessarily the truth. For example, the Koran "narrative" writes that Mohammed flew on a winged horse... the babble narrative relates that Jesus rose from the dead. Both stories are bullshit, but you will only admit that one is.

If you would put aside your prejudices about biblical infallibility you would be able to examine Scripture objectively. Quite clearly at this stage in your development you are incapable of doing that.
[+] 3 users Like Mark Fulton's post
05-03-2016, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2016 01:17 AM by Mark Fulton.)

"I also wrote to confer with Revelation, et al. Jesus’s favorite self-title was Son of Man. The Son of Man in Daniel is the fulfillment of what you see here in Jude. Even when the Pharisees were calling for His execution, and demanded to know IF HE was Messiah, He quoted the Daniel passage. Again, it’s like you never studied the Bible at all. If you don’t know what Bible quotations from the Tanakh Jesus offered to defend His Messiahship, how can you say Paul is twisting OT words or Jesus’s words? You’re really not able to debate this at all, are you?"

You are damn right I can't debate a thought disordered person. There is a term for this sort of distorted diatribe you just insulted our senses with...in psychiatry it's called "flight of ideas..."

Definition:
Flight of ideas is one of the symptoms of bipolar mania as well as schizophrenia and ADHD. Some web definitions include:

a nearly continuous flow of rapid speech that jumps from topic to topic, usually based on discernible associations, distractions, or plays on words, but in severe cases so rapid as to be disorganized and incoherent. It is most commonly seen in manic episodes but may also occur in other mental disorders such as in manic phases of schizophrenia.

A nearly continuous flow or accelerated speech with abrupt changes from topic to topic, usually based on understandable associations, distracting stimuli, or plays on words. University of Michigan Medical Center.

A continuous change of subject and thought content with little apparent connection among the topics and little external stimulation for the change. This may be one manifestation of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
07-03-2016, 11:26 AM
Quote: 3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

4 Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.

5 And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

ME=ISRAEL.

And now we’re back to verse 6 again, which by now, you’ve forgotten was under discussion:

It is too small a thing for you to be my servant
to restore the tribes of Jacob
and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

So, we have either:

Israel is God’s servant to restore the tribes of Israel and bring back those of Israel God has kept and be a light to Gentiles…

OR

A child is born, formed specially in the womb, to be more than a servant and bring back Israel while being salvation to the ends of the Earth for Gentiles…

Quote: You are in general claiming special (unique! psychic!) Bible knowledge, when you constantly claim inane ideas that are repudiated in the Bible, over and again. THAT is the point.

Your comment proves my point that you always simply accept that everything you read in the babble is the truth. I don't. So there is no point in you stating that I disagree with the babble...everyone reading this already knows that...the concept that the babble is flawed has yet to sink into your thick skull, which is why you call my ideas "inane."

I think you have conflated the above with my challenge to you that you specially seem to know that any verse I mention is either Paul lying or someone redacting Paul, and every verse you mention, you know whether or not Paul is being truthful or lying, which is… insane.

Quote: Only if went goes on six bentleys race.

Sorry, I don’t get this last comment of yours. Are you asking me something?

Quote: "If the NT is pro-Gentile (Roman) propaganda, why does it continue the OT lines of thought that there is only One God… only Jews are clean… only Israel is chosen, etc. etc.?"

Because it is pro-Gentile (Roman) propaganda. The Roman government was a lot smarter than you, and a lot more subtle and nuanced.

Again, this is your psychic discernment here, and not reality. The Pax Romana had subdued all troublemakers but Israel, and here come Paul’s statements against idolatry and for monotheism and that Jesus is King and God and every Roman idol is demonic! Your “pro-Gentile, pro-Roman propaganda” worked so perfectly, that Constantine declared Christianity the state religion! Good job, Romans.

The sole thing “subtle and nuanced” is your ability to hold onto falsehoods by making up ridiculous assertions. Shame on any TTA member who doesn’t ask you to renounce the Roman conspiracy garbage.

Quote: "I already wrote that you could confer with Revelation..."

Yet you were too lazy to help me and the readers out by telling us which part of Revelations you expected us to read...

Well...I have read Revelations. It's weird. It was written by an unknown person "John," maybe in a cave on the island of Patmos. Patmos is well known for its magic mushrooms, even today. The imagery in Revelations is quite psychedelic, and (serious) scholars have suggested John may have been a little high. Many people are aware of this...apparently you were not.

No, my point stands, so I guess this debate wasn’t totally a waste of my time or yours. You challenged me that there was nothing else in the NT to prove my point. When I said there was, “that letter is weird.” Great defense! Can I pay you to debate me in college campuses nationwide?

Quote:Once again, you have missed the main point of my reply. Your Jeebus never did return with an army. The fact John rambled about it does not mean it happened. You are therefore claiming a prophecy about a triumphant Jeebus in the OT was predicting a prophecy about a triumphant Jeebus in the NT, yet no one has even seen a triumphant Jeebus.[\quote]

You know you are talking to Q, and not someone who got saved last week, I hope. There are dozens and dozens of yet-to-be-fulfilled prophecies, all of which are tied to Messiah’s return. The question is, are you and TTA readers aware of the dozens and dozens of fulfilled prophecies that authenticate Jesus and promise this same return?

For example, people have been talking about self-fulfilled prophecies on other threads. How in the heck did Israel, in dozens of other nations, self-fulfill prophecies to become the intelligentsia and cream of nations in diaspora and ALSO hated and persecuted in each of these nations?

Deconversion comes up often at TTA. Any time I think of it, I also think, “No, there are too many fulfilled prophecies to walk away from Bible truth.”

[quote] I mean, you stray off topic so often, you post 8 or 9 responses to one of my own questions as separate posts!

You don't respond to 95% of my questions because my arguments go right over your head. We're not even in the same ball park. Then you pretend you think my questions are rhetorical.

No, I’m sorry. As I wrote, you keep straying off our debate topic resolution, often with ranting anger against perceived ghosts, so…

Quote: I'll try this from another angle, just in case there is a remote possibility that the penny drops for you.

You write

Well… no it doesn't. The narrative is the narrative... it is not necessarily the truth. For example, the Koran "narrative" writes that Mohammed flew on a winged horse... the babble narrative relates that Jesus rose from the dead. Both stories are bullshit, but you will only admit that one is.

If you would put aside your prejudices about biblical infallibility you would be able to examine Scripture objectively. Quite clearly at this stage in your development you are incapable of doing that.

Or you can address my actual concerns, how the narrative of the text, IF taken at face value, shows most of your anti-Paul arguments are empty. And so, what you do to “counter” my arguments is say “No, Paul is lying there, and telling the truth here.” If you would just admit to having psychic powers, we can kill two birds when I both win the debate and you quit TTA as a non-atheist again.

Quote:Flight of ideas is one of the symptoms of bipolar mania as well as schizophrenia and ADHD.

You’re really reaching at this point, particularly since a key sign of “flight of ideas” would be your absolute inability to:

1. Answer questions when posed.

2. Keep more than 10% of your posts on the actual debate resolution.

3. Stop pretending you understand things about the Bible scholars are still debating, as if by some magic/psychic power.

So, since a couple of people have liked a couple of posts you’ve written that, as you wrote, “10,000 people are reading” shall we call it quits?

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
07-03-2016, 02:54 PM
(07-03-2016 11:26 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
Quote: 3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

4 Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.

5 And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

ME=ISRAEL.

And now we’re back to verse 6 again, which by now, you’ve forgotten was under discussion:

So, we have either:

Israel is God’s servant to restore the tribes of Israel and bring back those of Israel God has kept and be a light to Gentiles…

OR

A child is born, formed specially in the womb, to be more than a servant and bring back Israel while being salvation to the ends of the Earth for Gentiles…

Quote: You are in general claiming special (unique! psychic!) Bible knowledge, when you constantly claim inane ideas that are repudiated in the Bible, over and again. THAT is the point.

Your comment proves my point that you always simply accept that everything you read in the babble is the truth. I don't. So there is no point in you stating that I disagree with the babble...everyone reading this already knows that...the concept that the babble is flawed has yet to sink into your thick skull, which is why you call my ideas "inane."

I think you have conflated the above with my challenge to you that you specially seem to know that any verse I mention is either Paul lying or someone redacting Paul, and every verse you mention, you know whether or not Paul is being truthful or lying, which is… insane.

Quote: "If the NT is pro-Gentile (Roman) propaganda, why does it continue the OT lines of thought that there is only One God… only Jews are clean… only Israel is chosen, etc. etc.?"

Because it is pro-Gentile (Roman) propaganda. The Roman government was a lot smarter than you, and a lot more subtle and nuanced.

Again, this is your psychic discernment here, and not reality. The Pax Romana had subdued all troublemakers but Israel, and here come Paul’s statements against idolatry and for monotheism and that Jesus is King and God and every Roman idol is demonic! Your “pro-Gentile, pro-Roman propaganda” worked so perfectly, that Constantine declared Christianity the state religion! Good job, Romans.

The sole thing “subtle and nuanced” is your ability to hold onto falsehoods by making up ridiculous assertions. Shame on any TTA member who doesn’t ask you to renounce the Roman conspiracy garbage.

No, my point stands, so I guess this debate wasn’t totally a waste of my time or yours. You challenged me that there was nothing else in the NT to prove my point. When I said there was, “that letter is weird.” Great defense! Can I pay you to debate me in college campuses nationwide?

Quote:Once again, you have missed the main point of my reply. Your Jeebus never did return with an army. The fact John rambled about it does not mean it happened. You are therefore claiming a prophecy about a triumphant Jeebus in the OT was predicting a prophecy about a triumphant Jeebus in the NT, yet no one has even seen a triumphant Jeebus.[\quote]

You know you are talking to Q, and not someone who got saved last week, I hope. There are dozens and dozens of yet-to-be-fulfilled prophecies, all of which are tied to Messiah’s return. The question is, are you and TTA readers aware of the dozens and dozens of fulfilled prophecies that authenticate Jesus and promise this same return?

For example, people have been talking about self-fulfilled prophecies on other threads. How in the heck did Israel, in dozens of other nations, self-fulfill prophecies to become the intelligentsia and cream of nations in diaspora and ALSO hated and persecuted in each of these nations?

Deconversion comes up often at TTA. Any time I think of it, I also think, “No, there are too many fulfilled prophecies to walk away from Bible truth.”

[quote] I mean, you stray off topic so often, you post 8 or 9 responses to one of my own questions as separate posts!

You don't respond to 95% of my questions because my arguments go right over your head. We're not even in the same ball park. Then you pretend you think my questions are rhetorical.

No, I’m sorry. As I wrote, you keep straying off our debate topic resolution, often with ranting anger against perceived ghosts, so…

Quote: I'll try this from another angle, just in case there is a remote possibility that the penny drops for you.

You write

Or you can address my actual concerns, how the narrative of the text, IF taken at face value, shows most of your anti-Paul arguments are empty. And so, what you do to “counter” my arguments is say “No, Paul is lying there, and telling the truth here.” If you would just admit to having psychic powers, we can kill two birds when I both win the debate and you quit TTA as a non-atheist again.

Quote:Flight of ideas is one of the symptoms of bipolar mania as well as schizophrenia and ADHD.

You’re really reaching at this point, particularly since a key sign of “flight of ideas” would be your absolute inability to:

3. Stop pretending you understand things about the Bible scholars are still debating, as if by some magic/psychic power.

So, since a couple of people have liked a couple of posts you’ve written that, as you wrote, “10,000 people are reading” shall we call it quits?

You..."Would you links to a half-dozen other threads where I challenge you and BB:"

Me...."Only if went goes on six bentleys race. Big Grin"

You..."Sorry, I don’t get this last comment of yours. Are you asking me something?"

You're not the sharpest tool in the box, are you?
07-03-2016, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 09:01 AM by Mark Fulton.)

ME=ISRAEL.

So, we have either:

OR

You write

"you specially seem to know that any verse I mention is either Paul lying or someone redacting Paul,"

I apologise to all readers that you have to read this, again, from Q, despite me already addressing it many times. It is not true on many levels. I don't automatically disagree with any of the quotes Q posts. I pass commentary on ancient writings. We all do. It is our right and our obligation to read them with a critical eye. My opponent does not know how to do that.

"and every verse you mention, you know whether or not Paul is being truthful or lying, which is… insane."

No. I am passing commentary...giving an opinion...my explanation of what was written, and why. This is what rational people do. We comment on the written word.

You, however, assume everything Paul wrote was the Word of God. To do that is irrational. (Just like a Muslim might erroneously believe an angel literally visited Mohammed.) As the Inquisition so eloquently wrote elsewhere...

"In Q's world, bible proves bible is the ultimate standard of truth."
07-03-2016, 03:37 PM

ME=ISRAEL.

So, we have either:

OR

You write

Apologies, readers, that I have to repeat myself again.

"You challenged me that there was nothing else in the NT to prove my point."

Yes, I asked you to prove that Jesus returned triumphant with an army, as you claim was predicted to happen in the old Testament. You can't, because it never happened. Quoting Jude (who was actually talking about Yahweh, not Jesus) or Revelations doesn't cut the mustard, because they too were just ramblings... not records of history. Surely even you can understand that point.
07-03-2016, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 09:05 AM by Mark Fulton.)

ME=ISRAEL.

So, we have either:

OR

You write

If you would just admit to having psychic powers, we can kill two birds when I both win the debate and you quit TTA as a non-atheist again.

Boy are you deluded!Facepalm

The chances of you winning this debate are about the same as Ronald Reagan winning the next election... zilch...you're not even on the ballot paper.
08-03-2016, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 08:52 AM by Mark Fulton.)

ME=ISRAEL.

So, we have either:

OR

You write

"Stop pretending you understand things about the Bible scholars are still debating, as if by some magic/psychic power."

Ha ha. That's really ironic coming from someone like you. Don't people like you spend literally hours wanking to each other about every little imagined hidden meaning in the babble? And then shoving your "interpretations" down innocent people's throats? Isn't there a whole industry built around this called "hermeneutics"...which is nothing more than the art of pretending the babble says something it usually doesn't? Big Grin

The real scholars are the historians...not people like you. Drinking Beverage

"as if by some magic/psychic power..." writes someone who thinks the babble contains the words of his magic sky daddy. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
Thread Closed