Mark's version of "Jesus"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Mark's version of "Jesus"
Hard to stay in the debate when you don't know your shit, huh Heywood?

Gotta resort to that, "I'm not really interested anyway", strategy. If I can some it up here for you Heywood, you look pathetic and sound like a bitch.

So since you keep saying you don't care, go ahead and prove that by shutting the fuck up and fucking the fuck off.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
04-08-2015, 01:15 PM
(04-08-2015 01:11 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Hard to stay in the debate when you don't know your shit, huh Heywood?

Gotta resort to that, "I'm not really interested anyway", strategy. If I can some it up here for you Heywood, you look pathetic and sound like a bitch.

So since you keep saying you don't care, go ahead and prove that by shutting the fuck up and fucking the fuck off.

When you can show me in this thread where I was telling Mark his conclusions were wrong then maybe you have cause to see this as a debate about his conclusions. Until then you're just making stuff up.
04-08-2015, 01:22 PM
(04-08-2015 01:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 01:11 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Hard to stay in the debate when you don't know your shit, huh Heywood?

When you can show me in this thread where I was telling Mark his conclusions were wrong then maybe you have cause to see this as a debate about his conclusions. Until then you're just making stuff up.

Bitch made.

Keep digging though.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
05-08-2015, 01:04 AM
(04-08-2015 01:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

I agree that you never did say that his conclusions were wrong because the thing that you had such a problem with was an incredibly insignificant part of his entire post. You just wouldn't let it go even after it was pointed out to you repeatedly. You may have noticed that if you had actually read the thread before commenting. I am not saying that you had no basis to point that out to Mark but in the whole scheme of things, this one fallacy that you were trying to point out had very little to do with the outcome so the point was really unnecessary and after a while, it was just stupid. If you care to read the rest of his post and comment on it, go right ahead but it may be prudent to pick your battles more wisely. So can we PLEASE drop this stupid part of the thread and get back on topic? Watch, it's easy.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
05-08-2015, 04:12 AM
(04-08-2015 04:53 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 04:35 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Clearly, you should contact your editor right away, Mark lol. Big Grin

Really he should cause an argumentative text should be free from logical fallacies if it is going to be convincing. Writers aren't perfect so they pay editors to spot this shit for them. The only way to make that one more blatant would be to highlight it in yellow...that is how obvious it was....to me anyways.

Oh Jeebus....please, please, spare me from from having to hear this again....I'll do anything.....maybe even believe you're not dead....if you can stop Hj repeating himself on my post
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
05-08-2015, 04:44 AM
(05-08-2015 04:12 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 04:53 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Really he should cause an argumentative text should be free from logical fallacies if it is going to be convincing. Writers aren't perfect so they pay editors to spot this shit for them. The only way to make that one more blatant would be to highlight it in yellow...that is how obvious it was....to me anyways.

Oh Jeebus....please, please, spare me from from having to hear this again....I'll do anything.....maybe even believe you're not dead....if you can stop Hj repeating himself on my post

Pray to Norrg that Heywood Jahstfuckoff.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
05-08-2015, 04:51 AM
(05-08-2015 04:44 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 04:12 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Oh Jeebus....please, please, spare me from from having to hear this again....I'll do anything.....maybe even believe you're not dead....if you can stop Hj repeating himself on my post

Pray to Norrg that Heywood Jahstfuckoff.

Norrg? The moto guzzi fairing god? Ok...I'll try anything. Might just work.
06-08-2015, 02:07 AM
CALLING THE Q.... I would like to know what you think of this post. If you actually read it you'll be the first Christian to ever give me any feedback.