Marriage; atheists vs. theists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Marriage; atheists vs. theists
(29-12-2016 01:29 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 10:05 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Good question.

I started this thread to verify first if its replies could be serious before going on to the following question which is also related to marriage in general.

Clearly, many here were kind to give interesting answers and views.
So, I will start now another thread for the second question.

Girly is right. Your English seems to have miraculously improved. I'd ask how you can explain that, but there is an obvious answer that can't be ignored. You're just another worthless troll.

Aleppo didn't even have power or running water when asshole joined. Pretty pathetic when you have to pretend you live under constant mortar shelling and gunfire to get a little attention from strangers in a little coffee shop at the end of the interwebz.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-12-2016, 06:53 PM
(29-12-2016 01:29 PM)Aliza Wrote:  You're just another worthless troll.

They all are. Once this is understood, lengthy responses seem worthless.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
31-12-2016, 10:27 AM
If the innovative insults on some posts are a sign of today's civilization and/or freedom, I am sorry for not being able to be a modern civilized free person.

I just look for free independent human beings who enjoy thinking, based on their personal observations and analyses, more than googling on the internet.

I thought when I join a forum of atheists; I could communicate with intellectual persons. But it seems that most atheists have also no choice but to believe in some prophets whom they call scientists and philosophers (besides great politicians and reporters). And since I am not a follower of any prophet, said of Heaven or Science, I should look a weird stranger and be rejected by faithful believers; theists and atheists.

Only a very few members here didn't need to insult me in any way... because most of their knowledge is also based on their personal experiences and logical reasoning.

Anyway I have nothing against this kind of civilization and freedom because no one can change himself, even if he wants to.

Wish you all A Happy New Year (... Sorry if this greeting also sounds silly to some of you).

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
31-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Hello again KerimF

(31-12-2016 10:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  .... Wrote stuff....

Not going to reply to the above. Most of it is sadly incoherent ramblings. Other parts are simply wrong and KerimF has been told so repeatedly so why waste band-with on yet more repeats.

(31-12-2016 10:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Wish you all A Happy New Year (... Sorry if this greeting also sounds silly to some of you).

Season's greetings and a good new year to you as well.
02-01-2017, 04:39 AM
(31-12-2016 10:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I thought when I join a forum of atheists; I could communicate with intellectual persons.

You can, and are. Your implication that we're not collectively "intellectual" is somewhat distasteful.

Quote:But it seems that most atheists have also no choice but to believe in some prophets whom they call scientists and philosophers [...]

This is patently absurd. A prophet is someone who purports to speak for God or a deity, or who claims divine inspiration, or possesses mystical powers. No scientist in the 21st century would ever claim that. Science is all about observation, replication, empirical evidence, and facts. No fantasy necessary.

Quote:Wish you all A Happy New Year...

And the same to you and yours. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
02-01-2017, 05:57 AM
(02-01-2017 04:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  You can, and are. Your implication that we're not collectively "intellectual" is somewhat distasteful.

I am afraid that you missed what I started with: "I just look for free independent human beings".

But you are totally right if the word 'intellectual' means having knowledge only because all here have it to a certain limit.
But to me, this word is simply a short for "the ability of thinking independently while being based on personal observations and logic"... hence not on certain prejudices and/or the world majority's views.

(02-01-2017 04:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  This is patently absurd. A prophet is someone who purports to speak for God or a deity, or who claims divine inspiration, or possesses mystical powers. No scientist in the 21st century would ever claim that. Science is all about observation, replication, empirical evidence, and facts. No fantasy necessary.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.
I had to say:
... But it seems that most atheists have also no choice but to believe in some persons whom they call scientists and philosophers (besides great politicians and reporters), and they believe them as if they were prophets of Science.

I also had to say:
... I am not a follower of any prophet, seen of Heaven or of Science (as seen/accepted by believers).

Anyway, if this is hard for you to get what I like to say, please drop it. I am afraid that you have to see me as a friend first before you understand anything from me... as I do from you Wink

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
02-01-2017, 06:29 AM
[Image: your_tale_is_enthralling_trollcat.jpg]
[Image: 50503163.jpg]
[Image: 70018734a1cd5f298c5b7eedbfd6f5e5fd344375...4a11eb.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
02-01-2017, 07:06 AM
Idea for new reality sit-com: atheists and theists are paired in traditional marriages. Hilarity ensues.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 2 users Like whateverist's post