27-09-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Mars - Big announcement on Monday from NASA
(27-09-2015 01:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 01:06 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Some kind of structure

Goddam you. Goddamn you all to hell.

"What are those things coming out of her nose?"
"Spaceballs"
"Oh shit. There goes the planet."

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 04:01 PM
It may be good news, but I'm not ruling out foolish sensational Tv news style science talk.

Info like, we got a great shot of the Earth's super lunar eclipse from the surface of mars.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
27-09-2015, 05:54 PM
The latest rumors from some people who should know [astrophysicists] is that they have found intermittent water flows with microbial life in it. That would be about as cool as we could ever hope for. Finding any life forms outside of earth's atmosphere could really fuck up the Bible beaters.
[+] 11 users Like Black Eagle's post
27-09-2015, 06:20 PM
(27-09-2015 05:54 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  The latest rumors from some people who should know [astrophysicists] is that they have found intermittent water flows with microbial life in it. That would be about as cool as we could ever hope for. Finding any life forms outside of earth's atmosphere could really fuck up the Bible beaters.

If that's true and they can prove it didn't come off of something we sent up there.....awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
27-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Announcement at 11:30 est. Link to video at bottom of page here.

Probably water. There was questions of regular formations around a crater earlier in the week on my fb feed.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Microbacteria. Probably in sub-surface water. Water on Mars is a given... For the announcement to be "huge" it has to be life.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
27-09-2015, 06:55 PM
There is a massive spaceship ready to split into other ships to attack our major cities hiding on the dark side.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-09-2015, 07:01 PM
I feel like it's gotta be bacterial life.
Something like finding 'alien' made structures I feel like they would announce straight away or it would leak or something. I think micro-life is almost a sure thing if there's water and so while it would be a major discovery it wont be a massive OMG!!!?11!! shock like 'alien' made structures would be.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-09-2015, 07:02 PM
Mars Announcement
I have heard rumors from a few people that tomorrow's announcement will be about flowing surface water. (From a few PhD physics/astronomy students at my University) Anyone else heard anything?
27-09-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: Mars Announcement
(27-09-2015 07:02 PM)Timj Wrote:  I have heard rumors from a few people that tomorrow's announcement will be about flowing surface water. (From a few PhD physics/astronomy students at my University) Anyone else heard anything?

There is already a thread on this subject. BTW it is Monday. So far, nothing.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.