Mars - Big announcement on Monday from NASA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Mars Announcement
(27-09-2015 07:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Troublemaker. Now Moms is gonna come by, all aggravated and shit 'cause she has to merge threads... Dodgy

I don't know you. I was never here.

Whatever is said will either be confirmed or denied.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Mars - Big announcement on Monday from NASA
They found the base where my aliens live ... you know ... the same ones who visit earth and nobody believes me about it.

Told ya, suckers!

Tongue

Actually, they found salt water.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
27-09-2015, 09:19 PM
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! Announcement is at 11:30am ET time, that's 4:30pm here the exact time I leave for work. Fucking horse shit fuck cunt bitch titty sprinkling fucktarded cuntastic hoebag of a whore.

*groan*

[Image: oscar.png]
27-09-2015, 09:28 PM
(27-09-2015 09:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! Announcement is at 11:30am ET time, that's 4:30pm here the exact time I leave for work. Fucking horse shit fuck cunt bitch titty sprinkling fucktarded cuntastic hoebag of a whore.

*groan*

Don't worry. Your work probably won't be there by the time they finish making the announcement.

[Image: IndependenceDay-Animation1.gif]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
27-09-2015, 09:30 PM
Meanwhile I saw the moon
Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-09-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Mars Announcement
Fuck!

27-09-2015, 09:34 PM
(27-09-2015 07:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ehhhh it's micro though. And where there's water it's almost a given that there's life. I think it was only a matter of time before they found micro-life on Mars.

Structures would be completely a shock and it would prove that at one point there was 'intelligent' life on Mars. It would be a far far greater discovery than some bacteria in an isolated pool of water. IMO.

Not to belittle finding bacteria on Mars though because yea that in itself is still a major discovery. Just not shocking OMG. IMO.
I personally think finding living things complete with analysable DNA is much more interesting than finding that intelligent life was once on Mars. I mean, intelligent life is just a flavour of life, its no big deal.

But if we find a different DNA code, completely different proteins and what not. Well that certainly supports the idea that all life on Earth come from a single origin and that the origin of life is not unique. It would give fascinating insights to evolution and abiogenesis. Much could be learned from the DNA.

Finding a structure without DNA, I guess may immediately spark the imaginations of the public, but it leads to less knowledge IMO.
27-09-2015, 09:35 PM
(27-09-2015 09:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Meanwhile I saw the moon
Drinking Beverage

Yeah it was pretty cool. I tried to take a picture (my girlfriend and kids all went to bed already) but the flash went off and the neighbor whose house I unintentionally had in my field of view came out a second later to see who the hell was peeping and taking pictures.

At least that's what I imagined her reasoning for coming out was, maybe I'm just being paranoid.

'Murican Canadian
27-09-2015, 09:35 PM
(27-09-2015 07:50 PM)Free Wrote:  They found the bass where my aliens play ... you know ... the same ones who visit earth and nobody believes me about it.

[Image: Tobias_Bass_Guitar_6_String.jpg]

Just because they play music does not mean they are capable of space travel or fligh where there is an atmosphere.

Sheeeesh, you'll believe anything!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-09-2015, 09:38 PM
(27-09-2015 09:35 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 09:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Meanwhile I saw the moon
Drinking Beverage

Yeah it was pretty cool. I tried to take a picture (my girlfriend and kids all went to bed already) but the flash went off and the neighbor whose house I unintentionally had in my field of view came out a second later to see who the hell was peeping and taking pictures.

At least that's what I imagined her reasoning for coming out was, maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Our whole neighborhood came out. Usually we only see people when something weird or bad is going on so this was a nice change.

Oh, and btw Thread Merged.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post