Marvel's Cloak and Dagger

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2017, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2017 02:20 PM by JDog554.)
Marvel's Cloak and Dagger
They finally released a trailer for the Cloak and Dagger T.V series that's going to air on Freeform next year. It won't be to everyone's taste but I am excited to watch it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2017, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2017 02:30 AM by Rahn127.)
RE: Marvel's Cloak and Dagger
I really hope they do well. I love Cloak & Dagger.
We'll have to wait and see. The trailer is good but it focuses on their beginnings. I'm not all that interested in their back story, but I know other people who never read the comics will need that info in order to understand it.

[Image: cloak-dagger.jpg]

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
20-04-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Marvel's Cloak and Dagger
I'll probably watch it, because I watch all things MCU; but given how good the Netflix shows have been (for the most part), it's harder to watch the regular television shows. Agents of SHIELD is ok but definitely lower "quality" than the Netflix shows.