Poll: Are you excited for Spider-Man in the MCU?
Hell Yeah!
Bad Idea
What is a Spider-Man?
[Show Results]

Marvel to bring Spider-Man into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Marvel to bring Spider-Man into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
(10-02-2015 11:41 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 06:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Well, any time someone asks who would win a fight, X or Superman, whoever doesn't pick Superman is lying, so there it is. Big Grin

Doctor Manhattan would like a word with you.
One goddamned minute...
EDIT: Still, for those of you unfamiliar with Doctor Manhattan, here's why he'll always win any fight, no matter what:
Can his opponent do something? Then so can Doctor Manhattan. Is his opponent incapable of doing something? No worries, Doctor Manhattan can. Is his opponent unpredictable? It's OK. Doctor Manhattan can see his own past, present, and future simultaneously, as well as travel to any point in space and time.
So... yeah, Doctor Manhattan wins everything.

He also reconstructs himself after being obliterated... From completely different atoms, manipulating what is available into anything required. And, like I alluded to before, he could simply turn his adversary into a houseplant, or a fine red mist..

He likely wouldn't fight, but if he were required to, he wouldn't lose.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2015, 12:37 PM
But Doctor Manhattan is a totally made up superhero, while Superman is completely real. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
10-02-2015, 12:39 PM
(10-02-2015 12:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  But Doctor Manhattan is a totally made up superhero, while Superman is completely real. Big Grin

I have a friend who holds those positions firmly. Well, he even considers X-men fake super heros that were made up because they came into existence too late.

I care not for these latest movies so I care not for the schpidahman news.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-02-2015, 04:44 PM
I really want Spider-man to just be a Marvel controlled enterprise. Sony rocked Spider-man 1 and 2. Mostly because they saw past the comic material and caught the essence of the story itself. These newest movies are only good visuals and a rehashed story. I am excited for the collaboration, but Sony should just give up the rights.

Of course though, I know they are not going to.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-02-2015, 05:32 PM
(10-02-2015 12:19 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  He also reconstructs himself after being obliterated... From completely different atoms, manipulating what is available into anything required. And, like I alluded to before, he could simply turn his adversary into a houseplant, or a fine red mist..

He likely wouldn't fight, but if he were required to, he wouldn't lose.

Like I said, it doesn't matter if his opponent can or can't do something, because he can. From creating and wiping out an infinite number of timelines to creating cells from sand, he can do anything imaginable.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
10-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Congratulations you all fell for the troll bait.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-02-2015, 02:57 PM
(10-02-2015 06:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Who would win in a fight? Superman or Jesus???

heh

Aren't they the same guy? Huh

Sapere aude
13-02-2015, 03:25 PM
(10-02-2015 06:06 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 06:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Too bad Stan Lee didn't create that Jesus superhero.Think of the royalties..

Who would win in a fight? Superman or Jesus???

heh

Well Superman's only weakness is kryptonite, Jesus' is a cross. So Superman.

I thought a cross was a vampires weakness. Consider
13-02-2015, 08:25 PM
Topic: Horray? I'm not a big Spiderman fan but hopefully we'll get some movies that don't suck.

Dr. Manhattan vs. the World: I'd actually back a few characters against The Good Doctor.

Scion, Captain Atom, most of the Endless (and now I want that crossover Smile ), a bunch of other magical characters (Elminster for example.), a couple of different gods, anybody with access to Spiral Energy, maybe a few of the retardedly OP Beast Ghosts. Some people from The Faction.

It's not a long list but I'm probably missing a few.

(13-02-2015 02:57 PM)f stop Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 06:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Who would win in a fight? Superman or Jesus???

heh

Aren't they the same guy? Huh

Yup.
[Image: SupermanReturnsKryptoChrist.jpg]
[Image: Kal-El_Holy_Terror_001.jpg]
[Image: 7-jpeg1.jpg]
(I'm certain that there's more. I didn't bother checking Kingdom Come for example.)

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.