Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Video Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy.
If you're like me and a huge comic book nerd i'm sure you looking forward to this August when Marvel Studios release the latest addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Guardians of the Galaxy. Who else is looking forward to it? Who's your favorite member of the team?

[Image: Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy-Movie-Poster-Wal...0x1080.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
18-04-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy.
(18-04-2014 03:25 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  If you're like me and a huge comic book nerd i'm sure you looking forward to this August when Marvel Studios release the latest addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Guardians of the Galaxy. Who else is looking forward to it? Who's your favorite member of the team?

*Sees rocket raccoon* I like this show already.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-04-2014, 04:08 PM
(18-04-2014 04:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 03:25 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  If you're like me and a huge comic book nerd i'm sure you looking forward to this August when Marvel Studios release the latest addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Guardians of the Galaxy. Who else is looking forward to it? Who's your favorite member of the team?

*Sees rocket raccoon* I like this show already.

Its a movie and Rocket is going to be voiced by Bradley Cooper.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Not looking forward to seeing Dave Batista in any movie. He can't cut promos in the ring properly and he sure as hell can't act. Then again, I don't think he's gonna be much of a talker in this movie.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
18-04-2014, 05:08 PM
(18-04-2014 05:06 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Not looking forward to seeing Dave Batista in any movie. He can't cut promos in the ring properly and he sure as hell can't act. Then again, I don't think he's gonna be much of a talker in this movie.

I agree but the rest of the cast is great.

18-04-2014, 07:49 PM
I can't wait Clap
The trailer looks fab.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
18-04-2014, 07:55 PM
(18-04-2014 07:49 PM)aurora Wrote:  I can't wait Clap
The trailer looks fab.

I know right! Big Grin

19-04-2014, 09:53 PM
(18-04-2014 04:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 04:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  *Sees rocket raccoon* I like this show already.

Its a movie and Rocket is going to be voiced by Bradley Cooper.

I hope they fight dormammuEvil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-04-2014, 09:54 PM
(19-04-2014 09:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 04:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Its a movie and Rocket is going to be voiced by Bradley Cooper.

I hope they fight dormammuEvil_monster

Probably not but there is rumors about a Doctor Strange movie possibly starring Johnny Depp.