Mary Breastfeeding Jesus: Xmas's Missing Icon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Mary Breastfeeding Jesus: Xmas's Missing Icon
(18-12-2012 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 10:52 AM)Vera Wrote:  No one seems to want to say anything about this one. Just look at his beady little eyes and creepy smile. And what's with her fingers? Does she think he's a flute or something?
[Image: slide_269060_1867457_free.jpg?1355241770488]

Looks like he's measuring her cup size. Why? No fucking clue.

And what's dude staring at? Can't be Baby Jebus' ass 'cause the robe's in the way.

And why is Baby Jebus blond in so many of these portraits? Was he really born in Sweden?

And what the fuck's that flower? A mini carnation?

And why do I find the orange so disturbing?

Fuckin' art.

Duh Mary's blonde too. The necklace is odd....I thought her and Joseph were a bit on the poor side? Nice to know that gold they got as a gift was put to good use.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2012, 10:43 PM
(18-12-2012 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 10:52 AM)Vera Wrote:  No one seems to want to say anything about this one. Just look at his beady little eyes and creepy smile. And what's with her fingers? Does she think he's a flute or something?

Looks like he's measuring her cup size. Why? No fucking clue.

And what's dude staring at? Can't be Baby Jebus' ass 'cause the robe's in the way.

And why is Baby Jebus blond in so many of these portraits? Was he really born in Sweden?

Fuckin' art.
They're at the plastic surgeon's office. He's explaining what work he wants done, and what he promised her.
And he has golden hair. You need glasses, if you thank that's blond. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

19-12-2012, 12:45 AM
(18-12-2012 10:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Looks like he's measuring her cup size. Why? No fucking clue.

Fuckin' art.
They're at the plastic surgeon's office. He's explaining what work he wants done, and what he promised her.
And he has golden hair. You need glasses, if you thank that's blond. Weeping

Mom, for bringing me into the world for my suicide mission, I gonna give you that nice pair of melons you always wanted! Lol!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
19-12-2012, 01:26 PM

What bothers me most is that no mother would nurse a baby in that position, with his head near her shoulder so what the heck are they all doing? She's just hanging out for fun? Obviously painted by a guy, probably a dorky virgin guy, but certainly not a "my wife nursing our child was a beautiful thing" guy.
[+] 1 user Likes ScienceGeek2587's post