Mass Download?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Mass Download?
Hey, is there any place where I can mass download the first 100 podcasts? I want to download them, but I'm lazy.

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Mass Download?
Oh. I thought you wanted to download a Mass.
Mozart wrote a lot of good ones. The Coronation Mass is pretty good. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-08-2013, 01:55 PM
(02-08-2013 01:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh. I thought you wanted to download a Mass.

Not at all trying to derail this thread, but I just listened to that last night. Smile I have quite a few on my iPod by Mozart -- some are quite beautiful.

To the OP, try iTunes.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

02-08-2013, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 02:18 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-08-2013 01:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 01:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh. I thought you wanted to download a Mass.

Not at all trying to derail this thread, but I just listened to that last night. Smile I have quite a few on my iPod by Mozart -- some are quite beautiful.

To the OP, try iTunes.

They're fun to play too. I used to sit in once in a while as an accompanist for a kids choir, which sang some of the Missa Brevis("es") They were such an absolute blast. They used to come running up the steps, and race each other to hop up on the organ bench, and tell me their jokes.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
12-07-2014, 04:44 PM
(02-08-2013 01:33 PM)Science Believer Wrote:  Hey, is there any place where I can mass download the first 100 podcasts? I want to download them, but I'm lazy.

I went here and used the "download them all" plug in for firefox:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheThinkingAtheistPodcast

YMMV: mine usually does

Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, "Yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up must come down, down, down. Amen!" If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.
-- Dan Barker
[+] 1 user Likes 6ball's post
13-07-2014, 07:17 AM
Like Moms said, use Itunes. You can cue them to download. That's what I did when I first started listening and wanted all the back episodes.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-08-2014, 08:54 AM
F*ck Apple. EEEKS I just had to say it.