Mass Effect 3.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2012, 02:58 AM
RE: Mass Effect 3.
(30-03-2012 09:06 AM)Beelzebub Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 09:25 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  So as most of you probably know, Mass Effect 3 has recently been released out into the open.
The graphics are too die for; like an orgasm of the eyes and mind.
But I would like to know... Is the storyline good??
I have yet to play this eyegasmic work of art, but I don't really want to play it if the storyline is going to suck like Assassin's Creed Revelations' did.

The game was fantastic. The endings are nothing to be worried about. They are drastically different. They just more or less re-use the same cgi ending with slight differences. But as far as story wise,they are very different. I do believe the theory of indoctrination is actually true. So, we will most likely get DLC for the real ending.
Did you play the same game I did? Because the endings all looked the same to me. Regardless of whether you choose 1, 2 or 3, you get the same outcome. How is the story "drastically different"?

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
15-11-2012, 10:58 PM
I really didn't like the endings. That said would I play the entire series again with the knowledge of how it all ends? Hell. Yes. I would even go through mass effect 1's elevators all over again. It's simply the best space RPG out there.
[+] 1 user Likes zorahclan's post
16-11-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm late to the party, but ME3 ending in a 3-way deus ex machina was a real kick in the nuts. Otherwise, the game was good, even though it felt more like a Best Of compilation than a new game.
[+] 1 user Likes thirdangletheory's post
17-11-2012, 06:38 AM
(16-11-2012 02:01 PM)thirdangletheory Wrote:  I'm late to the party, but ME3 ending in a 3-way deus ex machina was a real kick in the nuts. Otherwise, the game was good, even though it felt more like a Best Of compilation than a new game.
I get you. The good parts can be boiled down to a series of cameos from previous games Tongue

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
23-03-2013, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 12:16 PM by DeepThought.)
Resurrecting this thread... Deal with it!

I downloaded the updates for the game and re-played it. Have to say the ending has been massively improved.

The game lets you keep all your upgrades from the previous play-through. My character is massively overpowered now. Especially with all the guns and upgrades. It was like a turkey shoot.

I just blitzed though it playing ruthless and evil...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
23-03-2013, 12:26 PM
(23-03-2013 09:02 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Resurrecting this thread... Deal with it!

I downloaded the updates for the game and re-played it. Have to say the ending has been massively improved.

The game lets you keep all your upgrades from the previous play-through. My character is massively overpowered now. Especially with all the guns and upgrades. It was like a turkey shoot.

The ending is better than it was certainly.

It's still pathetic and a rip off. Bioware didn't even come -close- to delivering what it promised. How the mighty fall.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
23-03-2013, 12:33 PM
(23-03-2013 09:02 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Resurrecting this thread... Deal with it!

How do I get the new ending? Just put the game in and it'll update?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
23-03-2013, 12:38 PM
(23-03-2013 12:33 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

Download the update, its free (at least on xbox)
23-03-2013, 03:09 PM
(23-03-2013 12:33 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

Either that or scan through the DLC section of the game and download it free from there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-03-2013, 01:22 PM
I downloaded the extended cut from the PS store. I didn't realized I'd have to go back and replay some of the game to see it. No thanks. The last save I have is when I get dropped back off on Earth to take out the Hades cannon. I thought it would start me off at where the game is different. I just don't' have any interest in playing any more of the game that I have already played. So I have the new ending but won't ever see it.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain