Mass Killings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 05:42 AM
Mass Killings
What with the events in Nice -- I'm willing to bet that there will be fewer gun deaths by mass shooters in the future.

Why???

"Monkey see - monkey do".

I'm betting because I think the sick fuckers that do this sort of shit like the idea of "getting the highest body count".

It's been proven that a truck is more efficient than a gun - in taking out large crowds of unarmed people in the streets.

I expect it'll happen in the USA -- and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened at a protest march.

And there's no three day waiting period or background check - to buy a bigassed truck.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-07-2016, 05:46 AM
RE: Mass Killings
(18-07-2016 05:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  What with the events in Nice -- I'm willing to bet that there will be fewer gun deaths by mass shooters in the future.

Why???

"Monkey see - monkey do".

I'm betting because I think the sick fuckers that do this sort of shit like the idea of "getting the highest body count".

It's been proven that a truck is more efficient than a gun - in taking out large crowds of unarmed people in the streets.

I expect it'll happen in the USA -- and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened at a protest march.

And there's no three day waiting period or background check - to buy a bigassed truck.

It`s still NRA`s fault Drinking Beverage

Big Grin

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 6 users Like Slowminded's post
18-07-2016, 06:00 AM
Mass Killings
Add some fertilizer and diesel fuel and it becomes even more of a problem.

Run them down and then blow them up.

And I agree. It is the fault of the NRA.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
18-07-2016, 06:38 AM
Just another reason to not go to Mass.

Smartass
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Gawdzilla's post
18-07-2016, 07:32 AM
(18-07-2016 06:38 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Just another reason to not go to Mass.

Smartass

But the little crackers and vino are nice....

Too bad they're so stingy with 'em..

Some cheese would be a nice addition....

Cheezus and crackers....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-07-2016, 07:39 AM
I just go to the bar. Enter in the back on Sundays. Brilliant idea, opening the bar next to the church on Sunday mornings. Wives frequently have to drive home, but that's no never mind.
18-07-2016, 08:31 AM
Should see what can be done with an old Russian jet fuel tank. In Iraq they'd occasionally use them to make IEDs that could take out entire city blocks.

People are so squishy and fragile and easy to break in large quantities with just a little creativity.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
18-07-2016, 08:41 AM
If mass killings using trucks become common place at large events then precautions will soon be put in place to stop it. And then terrorists will go back to using guns or move onto something else. For example, it's easy to place a bomb in a rubbish bin in a public place.

Litter bins come back to Square Mile for first time since IRA Bishopsgate bombings

It's easy to install poles that can be erected during such an event to stop anybody in a truck driving through a pedestrian zone.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
18-07-2016, 10:07 AM
(18-07-2016 08:41 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  If mass killings using trucks become common place at large events then precautions will soon be put in place to stop it. And then terrorists will go back to using guns or move onto something else. For example, it's easy to place a bomb in a rubbish bin in a public place.

Litter bins come back to Square Mile for first time since IRA Bishopsgate bombings

It's easy to install poles that can be erected during such an event to stop anybody in a truck driving through a pedestrian zone.
And it's also easy for a terrorist to find plenty of places that aren't fortress hardened that are still jammed packed with people.

Do you want to spend the rest of your life standing in line - like an airport queue???? Are you willing to get x-rayed every time you go from one "secure area" to another?? Do you approve of random strip searches???

Just on the millions to one chance that you might get killed???

All the "It's real easy" solutions generally lead to solutions that aren't easy, workable, or cheap. They also invariably come with a huge cost to civil liberties.

I'll take my chances without, thanks...

[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-07-2016, 10:10 AM
There is no safety this side of the grave.

There is a shit-load of paranoia, however.