Mass Killings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 03:44 PM
RE: Mass Killings
(18-07-2016 03:28 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 02:11 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I view YOUR "solution" akin to "rolling over"...

Do you really think that putting up a concrete flower pot is really a serious impediment to a whackadoodle who is willing to kill himself to kill a few of us????

Really??? You think some Jihadi John is going to stand there with his dick in his hand totally flummoxed because he can't get around conveniently?????

The methods you propose -- just like the bullshit the TSA endorses -- has one purpose..... To make middle aged white people feel safe....................

I don't see you saying what we should do. At least I'm the one suggesting ways of making the terrorist's lives harder. What are you suggesting?

All you are doing is dismissing every suggestion because it's not perfect. Hardly constructive.
And "doing something" that does nothing - but generally ends up being expensive and inconvenient for the citizen -- is worse than doing nothing.....

What should be doing???? Getting good intel. Getting people inside of terrorist organizations. Doing unconventional things, and killing the fucking fuckers. Capturing them, giving them sex changes and sending them back to their home countries where they can live the horrid lives they've subjected women to for centuries... ANYTHING it takes to win.

You can't "play by the rules" with a group that only uses the rules to hogtie YOU....

I guess you don't remember that goatfuck called Viet Nam --- where we "played by the rules" -- and they didn't....

It's not going to be simple.

And making you feel safe - without actually doing so - should NOT be a goal.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2016, 03:58 PM
(18-07-2016 03:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And "doing something" that does nothing - but generally ends up being expensive and inconvenient for the citizen -- is worse than doing nothing.....

What should be doing???? Getting good intel. Getting people inside of terrorist organizations. Doing unconventional things, and killing the fucking fuckers. Capturing them, giving them sex changes and sending them back to their home countries where they can live the horrid lives they've subjected women to for centuries... ANYTHING it takes to win.

You can't "play by the rules" with a group that only uses the rules to hogtie YOU....

I guess you don't remember that goatfuck called Viet Nam --- where we "played by the rules" -- and they didn't....

It's not going to be simple.

And making you feel safe - without actually doing so - should NOT be a goal.

Why can't we be getting intel while also making it harder for terrorists to carry out their attacks?

Or better yet, don't invade Iraq. Stay out of Vietnam. Don't undermine Iran's democracy and allow an Islamic revolution to happen in order to get better access to their oil. Don't arm the Mujahideen as part of the cold war only for them to become the Taliban. Don't use Syria as a new cold war front against Russia. Stop antagonising and leave other counties to just get on with their natural development rather than plunder them for natural resources.

Anything it takes to win? Like bombing more civilians? Insulting their faith and culture? That will just create a new generation of terrorists.

I know terrorism is new to you Americans and you're still all gung-ho and naive, but the UK has broken the cycle with the IRA where new generations were fighting their ancestor's battles. And we've seen things with Islamic terrorists get worse because of one man, a war criminal called Tony Blair enabling one American's family grudge against another man.

History has a lot to teach us. I suggest that you start learning.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
18-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Are you saying the UK is terrorist free now? Or are you saying you figured out one aspect?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-07-2016, 04:16 PM
(18-07-2016 04:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you saying the UK is terrorist free now? Or are you saying you figured out one aspect?

I'm saying that the UK has had many, many decades of dealing with terrorism and has learnt what works and what doesn't.

That doesn't stop some of our politicians making things worse on occasion though.

How long has the war on terror lasted for? Is there an end in sight? No. Yet it can be stopped given time if you don't create a new generation of terrorists.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
18-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Aren't there areas of Sharia law being followed in the UK? I see that as a type of terrorism.

The UK, and other places have long had invaders/terrorists from other countries. We have had terror from within...now we are dealing more with terror from without.

I find it a little condescending to declare that we can't figure things out without help from the UK.

But I am not getting into it with you...I recognize that many people on this forum who aren't from America think that we are all a bunch of blithering idiots and we would do well to emulate whatever country they are from. Patriotism isn't just an American thing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
18-07-2016, 04:37 PM
(18-07-2016 04:16 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 04:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you saying the UK is terrorist free now? Or are you saying you figured out one aspect?

I'm saying that the UK has had many, many decades of dealing with terrorism and has learnt what works and what doesn't.

That doesn't stop some of our politicians making things worse on occasion though.

How long has the war on terror lasted for? Is there an end in sight? No. Yet it can be stopped given time if you don't create a new generation of terrorists.

LOL

Let's talk about the Brit goatfucks........

India --- good go at empire building there, huh???

Africa --- yeah -- Brits brought civilization to Africa all right....

Australia --- Hey, why not call an entire continent your penal colony???

Brits know more about fucking the goat than any other country in history -- except maybe the Romans......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-07-2016, 04:51 PM
(18-07-2016 04:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But I am not getting into it with you...I recognize that many people on this forum who aren't from America think that we are all a bunch of blithering idiots and we would do well to emulate whatever country they are from. Patriotism isn't just an American thing.

I do not see it in this way. This thread about "mass killings" does not fit the description of history. A mass killing is more like 50,000. 125,000 in the Tokyo firebombing. The Mongols sacking Beijing, the Middle east etc. Justinian having about 50,000 put to the sword after the Nika riots.

America created the "war on terror." It sells stock and scares the populace into supporting Haliburton and arms sales.

I do not consider America to be a mature nation. Nor do I consider Australia to be. We are too young and inexperienced.

America did well after WWII because the mainland was untouched and industry survived. That was long ago now and the rest of the world has caught up. You have lost that particular advantage.

Now you have a strong standing military. Not the largest. Here is a list.

Rank Country Active Military
1 China 2333000
2 United States 1492200
3 India 1325000
4 North Korea 1190000

The UK has long dealt with Terrorism. The IRA springs to mind. It is quite new in America. However America has been forcing itself violently upon the planet for a long time. This, in CIA terms, will result in what is known as Blowback. This is happening now.

How does one deal with this? What has happened in the past? Well let's look.

Carthage fell.
Rome fell.
The British empire fell.
Byzantium fell.
The Ottomans fell.
The Nazis fell.

On and on it has gone. History repeats. America is not immune to the vicissitudes of history.

China has been around for 5000 years in various forms. How much are they owed by America, 126 trillion dollars if memory serves.

Youth can be callow. America is young by world standards. Based again as I said on the Roman model. What became of Rome? It became a religious dictatorship and fell. At least the empire. The religious dictatorship still exists in the Vatican.

Pontifex Maximus. Yeah, Iulius held that position too. Now it's called Pope.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
18-07-2016, 04:53 PM
(18-07-2016 03:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  ANYTHING it takes to win.

No. The ends do not justify the means. You risk becoming your enemy, which is more or less their goal.

Quote:You can't "play by the rules" with a group that only uses the rules to hogtie YOU....

To properly understand the war on terror you must also view it from your opponent's position, as a war on civilization. Civilization is based on the rule of law. Guess who wins when we stop observing those rules.

Make different laws if necessary. Use smart tactics by all means. But don't sell civilization down the drain because resorting to attrocities is the easy solution.

For example, here's smart without attrocious:
(1) Kill Osama bin Laden (check).
(2) Destroy the body (check).
(3) Have a few high-ranking members of the intelligence community fabricate portions of a "paper trail" that could be misconstrued as his capture, gender reassignment, and sale on the white slave market.
(4) Feed that to the conspiracy nuts and let nature take its course. Deny everything, which has the virtue of being true and looking suspicious.

Low cost, high value and takes care of multiple problems without ever breaking a single law. You don't need to give them a sex change, you just need them to believe that you have and will.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
18-07-2016, 05:00 PM
I am just curious on this whole America is new to terrorism thing. How long do you guys think terrorism has been going on here?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-07-2016, 05:01 PM
(18-07-2016 04:53 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 03:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  ANYTHING it takes to win.

No. The ends do not justify the means. You risk becoming your enemy, which is more or less their goal.

Quote:You can't "play by the rules" with a group that only uses the rules to hogtie YOU....

To properly understand the war on terror you must also view it from your opponent's position, as a war on civilization. Civilization is based on the rule of law. Guess who wins when we stop observing those rules.

Make different laws if necessary. Use smart tactics by all means. But don't sell civilization down the drain because resorting to attrocities is the easy solution.

For example, here's smart without attrocious:
(1) Kill Osama bin Laden (check).
(2) Destroy the body (check).
(3) Have a few high-ranking members of the intelligence community fabricate portions of a "paper trail" that could be misconstrued as his capture, gender reassignment, and sale on the white slave market.
(4) Feed that to the conspiracy nuts and let nature take its course. Deny everything, which has the virtue of being true and looking suspicious.

Low cost, high value and takes care of multiple problems without ever breaking a single law. You don't need to give them a sex change, you just need them to believe that you have and will.

That's really twisted. I like it!