Mass shooting in Orlando

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Mass shooting in Orlando
(14-06-2016 08:52 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 08:47 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  More than half of Evangelical Christians feel the same way.

[Image: exec_22.png]

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/06/22/globa...t-leaders/

Yes, I know, Evangelical Christians are also backward idiots, but what`s your point?

That Evangelical Christians can also be violent backwards idiots.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2016, 09:27 AM
NPR is now reporting that this drizzling sack of dogshit had been into this gay bar several times before.... Possibly as "casing the joint".......

I'm still guessing he was looking for a joint to suck on..........(NPR was speculating the same)

Just like I said earlier... (see post 37).

The smart money says this guy was a self-hating closeted gay man............

I'm gonna laugh if one of his prior hookups shows up on talk radio --- "Well -- he was kinda cute - but he couldn't get it up with a crane!!".

It would explain a lot..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
14-06-2016, 09:34 AM
Mass shooting in Orlando
Why didn't any of the people in the club try to tackle the shooter? There were 100 plus people in there. If I knew I was about to die I would do it with my hands around his throat.
14-06-2016, 09:35 AM
I guess the death toll was left at 48.

I'm sorry I refuse to count the worthless piece of shit who caused it.

I watched the Anderson Cooper clip someone posted on fb.

Then I saw a preacher in Sacramento California say that 50 pedophiles weren't going to hurt others anymore.

What the hell is wrong with this world?! I've always considered myself a secular humanist first and atheist second.

Now I think antitheist should be added to the list.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-06-2016, 09:48 AM
(14-06-2016 09:06 AM)DLJ Wrote:  And also on occasion, "My husband knows what's good for him and does as I tell him."

Big Grin

When did you speak to my wife?

Big Grin

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
14-06-2016, 09:50 AM
(14-06-2016 09:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I guess the death toll was left at 48.

I'm sorry I refuse to count the worthless piece of shit who caused it.

I watched the Anderson Cooper clip someone posted on fb.

Then I saw a preacher in Sacramento California say that 50 pedophiles weren't going to hurt others anymore.

What the hell is wrong with this world?! I've always considered myself a secular humanist first and atheist second.

Now I think antitheist should be added to the list.
a legitimate response to anti-humanists.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
14-06-2016, 09:50 AM
(14-06-2016 09:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Then I saw a preacher in Sacramento California say that 50 pedophiles weren't going to hurt others anymore.
Why? Was there a mass shooting a local Rectory too?

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like LostLocke's post
14-06-2016, 10:04 AM
(14-06-2016 09:34 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Why didn't any of the people in the club try to tackle the shooter? There were 100 plus people in there. If I knew I was about to die I would do it with my hands around his throat.

Statistically speaking, a tackle is more likely when there are few enough people that they are forced to choose their course of action as individuals. 5 to 10, for example. With 100 in an environment that is already low lit, noisy, and confusing by design, panic and the herd mentality set in the second shots started flying.

Yeah, it's true that if even a few had the frame of mind to rush him they probably would have succeeding, even if a couple went down for the greater good in the process. And in hindsight bias, I'm sure many of the survivors regret not doing just that. Heck they may even have mistook themselves as being the type of person that could and would confront an attacker right up until the moment panic set in and, without any kind of pre trained habits or muscle memory in place, and without a natural predatory instinct, they were scared, they saw people running, they ran.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
14-06-2016, 10:06 AM
(14-06-2016 09:05 AM)jabeady Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 02:17 PM)kim Wrote:  This murderer's commitment to any terrorist organization or hate group remains questionable.

According to his own 911 calls, he seems to have been clutching at the few available straws, to make sense of his own actions.

This guy was just violent and didn't seem to understand why, or even who he hated.

What a sickening tragedy. Undecided
There are also indications that he could have been acting out of conflict over his own closeted homosexuality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

And it was closeted because .... ?

His repressive freakin' religion. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-06-2016, 10:08 AM
And then there's this...

The father of that animal condemns homosexuality softening it a little by saying 'its for god to judge and not men'-- while saying he's sad for the victims. FML.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shoo...d=25479970

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces