Mass shooting in Orlando

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Mass shooting in Orlando
(12-06-2016 03:41 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 03:23 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'd just like to hear how it would be implemented in a way that would work.

To girly, how about banning the group of people who think all infidels should be killed?

Simply ban the practice of terrorists cults, and properly label Islam as a terrorist cult? IDK, we'll let Trump figure out the details.....

Girly, why you think I have no empathy?

Westboro would have to be banned too. Try banning xianity.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
12-06-2016, 03:48 PM
NEWS UPDATE

Jesus and Mohamed just showed up --- and made the following joint statement --

"The next son-of-a-bitch who goes off killing people "in my name" -- is gonna get his nuts squished in a vise --- got that you happy assholes?"

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-06-2016, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016 03:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-06-2016 12:57 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I had a $20 bet going that Obama would not use the word "Muslim" or "Islam" in his address and would decide to blame gun laws for this tragedy instead. Thanks, Obama!

Did we call McVeigh a "Christian Terrorist"? Did we call Eric Rudolph a "Christian Terrorist"?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-06-2016, 03:54 PM
(12-06-2016 03:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 03:41 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  To girly, how about banning the group of people who think all infidels should be killed?

Simply ban the practice of terrorists cults, and properly label Islam as a terrorist cult? IDK, we'll let Trump figure out the details.....

Girly, why you think I have no empathy?

Westboro would have to be banned too. Try banning xianity.

Interesting... I don't recall Trump mentioning anything about banning Christians, I'll have to go do some googling.
12-06-2016, 04:04 PM
(12-06-2016 03:41 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  To girly, how about banning the group of people who think all infidels should be killed?

.... Consider ... That could work. There would be nobody left except agnostics and atheists. Let the infidels watch as they eat each other. Religions looking for exemptions should apply here.

(12-06-2016 03:41 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  Girly, why you think I have no empathy?

I don't. Your empathy-fu is strong. Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-06-2016, 04:11 PM
(12-06-2016 03:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 12:57 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I had a $20 bet going that Obama would not use the word "Muslim" or "Islam" in his address and would decide to blame gun laws for this tragedy instead. Thanks, Obama!

Did we call McVeigh a "Christian Terrorist"? Did we call Eric Rudolph a "Christian Terrorist"?

C'mon, Girly , that's a bit disingenuous, and you know it.

Eric Rudolph ok, he was a christian terrorist, but McVeigh's motives were not religious, in fact he was agnostic , in his own words
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Mc...us_beliefs

And , the fact that you had to go back to the 90's to find your examples of "Christian terrorists " one of whom wasn't even motivated by christianity , while in the meantime there were hundreds upon hundreds of terrorists attacks motivated by islam speaks loudly to what is the religion/ideology that we need to worry about.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
12-06-2016, 04:21 PM
(12-06-2016 04:11 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  ... while in the meantime there were hundreds upon hundreds of terrorists attacks motivated by islam speaks loudly to what is the religion/ideology that we need to worry about.

*At this time.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
12-06-2016, 04:25 PM
(12-06-2016 04:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 04:11 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  ... while in the meantime there were hundreds upon hundreds of terrorists attacks motivated by islam speaks loudly to what is the religion/ideology that we need to worry about.

*At this time.

[+] 2 users Like Matt Finney's post
12-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Good Lord, someone on CNN made a horrifying and excellent point. When rescuers went in after the SWAT folks, all the bodies were still there, and they were having to ignore the constant ringing of phones from people's loved ones trying to reach the deceased and wounded.

Also news out of California. An Indiana man was arrested with ammo, some weapons, and explosives' ingredients in his car en route to a gay pride parade.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
12-06-2016, 04:34 PM
(12-06-2016 04:25 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 04:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  *At this time.

I agree, focus on Islam at this time, but don't turn our backs on the potentially violent either.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post