11-08-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: Masturbation is wrong?
(11-08-2012 11:24 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  There was a video?HuhHuhHuh

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
11-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Hey if it's wrong I don't want to be right.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
11-08-2012, 11:36 AM
(11-08-2012 11:30 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 11:24 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  There was a video?HuhHuhHuh

Oh yeah, well that video I completely agree with. I think Starcrash was way off in his analysis. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-08-2012, 11:58 AM
I think I remember something about a drunken Noah being found by his family, passed out after "abusing himself".

From this, our lesson might be: don't get drunk and jack off, unless you want to put up with your bitchy family never letting you hear the end of it!

No wonder he wanted to build a boat - he probably wanted to get away from those stuck up, nosy idiots. Kind of makes me feel sorry for Noah not completely realizing his dream of sailing away from it all. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
11-08-2012, 01:47 PM
(11-08-2012 11:58 AM)kim Wrote:  From this, our lesson might be: don't get drunk and jack off, unless you want to put up with your bitchy family never letting you hear the end of it!

Fuck that, I just put a sock on the doorknob. They know what to make of it. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-08-2012, 01:48 PM

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
11-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Masturbation is wrong?
(11-08-2012 11:36 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Hey if it's wrong I don't want to be right.

We Bat fans think alike. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-08-2012, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2012 05:52 PM by Erxomai.)
Masturbation is wrong?
(11-08-2012 11:58 AM)kim Wrote:  I think I remember something about a drunken Noah being found by his family, passed out after "abusing himself".

From this, our lesson might be: don't get drunk and jack off, unless you want to put up with your bitchy family never letting you hear the end of it!

No wonder he wanted to build a boat - he probably wanted to get away from those stuck up, nosy idiots. Kind of makes me feel sorry for Noah not completely realizing his dream of sailing away from it all. Undecided

Lol...he didn't abuse himself, his daughters raped him.

The moral of the story is, if he had jacked off before falling asleep, they wouldn't have had as good a chance of getting a 500 year old man aroused! Thumbsup

EDIT: Sorry, wrong dude. Lot's daughters were the ones that did the raping. See below...

~Izel
11-08-2012, 05:20 PM
(11-08-2012 04:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 11:58 AM)kim Wrote:  I think I remember something about a drunken Noah being found by his family, passed out after "abusing himself".

Lol...he didn't abuse himself, his daughters raped him.

The moral of the story is, if he had jacked off before falling asleep, they wouldn't have had as good a chance of getting a 500 year old man aroused! Thumbsup

His daughters raped him? Holy fuck! That's not the story I got... but still, what a dysfunctional family!!

Consider Hmm... maybe this book is so popular because it keep finding an audience that can relate to it. And currently the US is chock full of white trash hillbillies... so... Weeping

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
11-08-2012, 05:52 PM
(11-08-2012 05:20 PM)kim Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 04:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Lol...he didn't abuse himself, his daughters raped him.

His daughters raped him? Holy fuck! That's not the story I got... but still, what a dysfunctional family!!

Consider Hmm... maybe this book is so popular because it keep finding an audience that can relate to it. And currently the US is chock full of white trash hillbillies... so... Weeping

oops...wrong Patriarch...Noah's sons saw his drunken nakedness and covered him up with a coat. When he woke up, he was so pissed at the son that didn't cover him up that he cursed him. His name was Ham, and that's why we eat bacon today. It is also part of White Supremacist literature and Mormonism that Ham was the first Black Brother.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post