Masturbation is wrong?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: Masturbation is wrong?
This is almost as good as the "eradicating smoking and alcohol" thread.

Take away masturbation on top of that, might as well be a coppertop for the matrix...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Seasbury's post
01-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Ok, everyone who's against masturbation....
First of all... can I get a show of hands of people who haven't participated in this activity?

Hello? ... O ... O ... O o

Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like kim's post
01-08-2012, 12:58 PM
(01-08-2012 12:57 PM)kim Wrote:  Ok, everyone who's against masturbation....
First of all... can I get a show of hands of people who haven't participated in this activity?

Hello? ... O ... O ... O o

Blink

You're on vacation. Shouldn't you be busy masturbating instead of posting? Shocking

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
01-08-2012, 01:01 PM
(01-08-2012 12:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You're on vacation. Shouldn't you be busy masturbating instead of posting? Shocking

What do you think I've been doing for the past 4 days? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
01-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Though I haven't ever seen anything to confirm it (admittedly, I haven't looked hard enough), it's been said that unborn male babies have been observed to masturbate. I mean, really! That just tells me that this is one of the most natural things humans do, if even a baby who hasn't yet made it to the outside world does it.

Then again, I just don't get why Bible thumpers are so against sex as a whole. Why are they so afraid of sexuality, anyway? What's the deal with their god being so hung up on this subject in the first place?
[+] 2 users Like SlipStitch's post
01-08-2012, 01:09 PM
(01-08-2012 01:03 PM)SlipStitch Wrote:  Though I haven't ever seen anything to confirm it (admittedly, I haven't looked hard enough), it's been said that unborn male babies have been observed to masturbate. I mean, really! That just tells me that this is one of the most natural things humans do, if even a baby who hasn't yet made it to the outside world does it.

Then again, I just don't get why Bible thumpers are so against sex as a whole. Why are they so afraid of sexuality, anyway? What's the deal with their god being so hung up on this subject in the first place?

Sex is the personal, intimate, and frankly the last bastion of human identity. The inevitable stripping away of this identity and injecting a new identity is what brainwashing and indoctrination are all about.

Did you not get the memo? Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like kim's post
01-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Gawd has penis-envy. That's why he forbids masturbation.
[+] 2 users Like xieulong's post
01-08-2012, 01:23 PM
(01-08-2012 01:10 PM)xieulong Wrote:  Gawd has penis-envy. That's why he forbids masturbation.

And I always thought my penis was created in god's image...or was that just a dream?

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Seasbury's post
01-08-2012, 01:27 PM
(01-08-2012 10:57 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hi, everybody! today we're gonna be looking at the topic of masturbation...

[Image: gwyneth_paltrow_17.jpg]

Class dismissed!

I mean, really. It's like saying chewing your food is immoral. Angel

You wanna make a video response to this clown, get yet maker out. I'm gonna repeat step one, above. Thumbsup

I'm in lust with her and will crank one out just thinking about her tonight.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
01-08-2012, 01:33 PM
(01-08-2012 01:23 PM)Seasbury Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 01:10 PM)xieulong Wrote:  Gawd has penis-envy. That's why he forbids masturbation.

And I always thought my penis was created in god's image...or was that just a dream?

Don't know... is your "dream" cut or uncut?

Hey... wait a minute... Unsure what about my "dream"?

[+] 2 users Like kim's post