Masturbation is wrong?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2012, 12:48 AM
RE: Masturbation is wrong?
(01-08-2012 11:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 11:08 PM)KVron Wrote:  Yes. Masturbation is wrong.

A young boy died after masturbating only 42 times!!!
I wonder who counted the number of times he masturbated. Consider

Edit: Wait a second... boy dies after masturbating 42 times... If 42 is the meaning of life and he masturbated that often, then masturbation is the meaning of life.

[Image: tc77247_genius1.png?bc]

I think my high school record was around 18 in one day, so I must give kudos to the kid. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2012, 12:56 AM
(02-08-2012 12:48 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 11:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I wonder who counted the number of times he masturbated. Consider

Edit: Wait a second... boy dies after masturbating 42 times... If 42 is the meaning of life and he masturbated that often, then masturbation is the meaning of life.

[Image: tc77247_genius1.png?bc]

I think my high school record was around 18 in one day, so I must give kudos to the kid. Thumbsup
Stop exagerating Erx. or are you referring to strokes?Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
02-08-2012, 12:59 AM
(02-08-2012 12:56 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 12:48 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I think my high school record was around 18 in one day, so I must give kudos to the kid. Thumbsup
Stop exagerating Erx. or are you referring to strokes?Sleepy

I did have to wear a brace on my wrist for a while because of carpal tunnel issues.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
02-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Quote:They further said that his attraction to women was extreme; he was attracted to all kind of women, regardless of texture physics, color and age.

Texture physics? What the hell is that?
How can I make sure my texture physics stays well groomed or in shape... if I don't know what it is? Sadcryface Laughat

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-08-2012, 01:06 AM
(02-08-2012 01:04 AM)kim Wrote:  Texture physics? What the hell is that?
How can I make sure my texture physics stays well groomed or in shape... if I don't know what it is? Sadcryface Laughat

The whole article looks like the proud result of Google Translate, to me. Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2012, 01:11 AM
(02-08-2012 01:04 AM)kim Wrote:  
Quote:They further said that his attraction to women was extreme; he was attracted to all kind of women, regardless of texture physics, color and age.

Texture physics? What the hell is that?

If you have to ask its probably too late.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-08-2012, 01:17 AM
(02-08-2012 01:11 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 01:04 AM)kim Wrote:  Texture physics? What the hell is that?

If you have to ask its probably too late.

Ew... Unsure maybe I really don't want to know.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Not exactly a rebuttal but...

Some of the most common practised religions( Christianity in specific) have practised, and instituted sexual repression. We have seen( Catholic child rape, and other such ways) the effects of such sexual repression and it is a recipe for diaster.

When you repress something, the need for the very thing you repress will boil, and propogate in the backround of your mind, and given enough time, it will be a factor in influencing your decisions

Such decisions can be horrible.

(Fastratzero and I were talking about this earlier, so I had to post my ideas for every one to see)

The best ways of relieving repression is by using up the energy, the want, and such on activity that benefits the user enough, without hurting anybody else.

And can you guess what the number one way to relieve sexual want?

Masterbation. It is hands down the best way to relieve the sexual want you have, and it is only affecting you.

But, you see, not only do some Sects of Christianity ( Catholics in particular) ban sex ( until after marriage, or, for a preist, he can never have sex) but they ban a way to get those feelings out, and not let it boil and comulate.

This is a recipe for something bad to happen.

..... Plus, masterbation feels really good; its not like I can get the real thing!Weeping

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
02-08-2012, 01:27 AM
"It is hands down the best way to relieve the sexual want you have."

Possibly the best pun ever to describe jacking off.

Big Grin

~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
02-08-2012, 01:32 AM
(02-08-2012 01:22 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  ..... Plus, masterbation feels really good; its not like I can get the real thing!Weeping

Oh now, now... eventually, everyone gets the real thing. Sometimes, for better or worse. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post