Masturbation is wrong?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2012, 06:45 AM
RE: Masturbation is wrong?
(02-08-2012 06:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  There are some stunning lady-boys a few floors down from me. Stunning enough to make one doubt one's sexuality. Scratch that. Stunning enough to convert.

[Image: d4b.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
02-08-2012, 06:57 AM
(02-08-2012 06:45 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 06:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  There are some stunning lady-boys a few floors down from me. Stunning enough to make one doubt one's sexuality. Scratch that. Stunning enough to convert.

[Image: d4b.jpg]

2 reasons I can't do that:

1) Yesterday, I tried attaching the pics I'd taken (on Erx's request) of the mash potato machine but they didn't attach. And also the extra pics he asked for of my naked flatmates smearing the same noxious substance over their firm breasts and thighs and then writhing around on the bed licking it off each other. "More, more" she moaned, as the ooze trickled between her....

(well, it is the masturbation thread)

2) I got my wrists slapped when I first joined (less than 6 months ago but it seems like a lifetime) for posting what I thought was a relatively demur pic of one of the girls. But oh no! too risqué, I was told!

Ya want pics? PM me with your credit card details.

02-08-2012, 07:14 AM
You are a weird guy... Converting for boy-girls? Hell man, and here I thought I was a bit strangely perverted...

As for the pics, just cover the nipples and vagina/penis and the picture is suppose to be OK. Their faces and dressed body would be fine as well. We now all want to see them. Big Grin

How could you not attach the pics? Need any help? Using TinyPic?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
02-08-2012, 07:26 AM
In the fleshpots of Bangkok, you will find many an hetero ex-pat who swears that no one knows what a guy likes better than an ex-guy.

I was just trying to attach a pic stored on my laptop using the attachment thingy under the reply section. After a very long pause, my attachment usage stat changed but no pic appeared.

02-08-2012, 07:27 AM
(02-08-2012 07:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  In the fleshpots of Bangkok, you will find many an hetero ex-pat who swears that no one knows what a guy likes better than an ex-guy.

I was just trying to attach a pic stored on my laptop using the attachment thingy under the reply section. After a very long pause, my attachment usage stat changed but no pic appeared.
Why don't you just upload it and provide us with a link? Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
02-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Cos it was a series of pics that I had a little dialogue written for. No matter. Just use your imaginations.

Now, enough of the techy stuff. Please everyone, can get back to the important matter of self-gratification?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-08-2012, 12:05 AM
(02-08-2012 01:32 AM)kim Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 01:22 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  ..... Plus, masterbation feels really good; its not like I can get the real thing!Weeping

Oh now, now... eventually, everyone gets the real thing. Sometimes, for better or worse. Dodgy

The safeness of masturbation speaks in volumes as to its efficacy as a tool for solitary amusement.Yes
03-08-2012, 12:22 AM
DLJ, you can not attach pics to forum, there are 2 threads about posting pictures at this moment, with some issues concerning that and it was explained there how to properly upload pics. You have to use some free site to upload them and then just link them to here, using [img] code... Here, I will be good and even search for the links...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...h-an-image

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ing-Issues

There...

-Hunter S. Thompson
03-08-2012, 05:52 AM
(03-08-2012 12:22 AM)Filox Wrote:  DLJ, you can not attach pics to forum, there are 2 threads about posting pictures at this moment, with some issues concerning that and it was explained there how to properly upload pics. You have to use some free site to upload them and then just link them to here, using [img] code... Here, I will be good and even search for the links...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...h-an-image

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ing-Issues

There...

Ya know, for an asshole, you sure are a nice guy Filox.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
03-08-2012, 06:43 AM
I'm sorry to fall out of my asshole-role, but I can't help it, when it comes to computers and mistakes, I am compelled to act and help. It's like a curse for me.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post