Masturbation is wrong?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: Masturbation is wrong?
Seeing as how I'm allergic to cats, I'm quite proud of my kill rate. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2012, 09:59 AM
(11-08-2012 09:49 AM)kim Wrote:  Before this thread gets too out of hand...
[Image: God-kills-kitten.jpg]

As long has he/she/it doesn't kill the kittens under Logica Humano's spoiler, I have no problem with that.

11-08-2012, 10:09 AM
(11-08-2012 09:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 09:49 AM)kim Wrote:  Before this thread gets too out of hand...
[Image: God-kills-kitten.jpg]

As long has he/she/it doesn't kill the kittens under Logica Humano's spoiler, I have no problem with that.

Amen.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-08-2012, 10:16 AM
From masturbation to cat allergies?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
11-08-2012, 10:45 AM
(11-08-2012 10:16 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  From masturbation to cat allergies?

They both have some sort of mucosa attached to them?

~Izel
11-08-2012, 10:56 AM
(11-08-2012 10:45 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 10:16 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  From masturbation to cat allergies?

They both have some sort of mucosa attached to them?

Here's a connection...
The intensity of a sneeze is alleged to be approximately 1/6 (sixth) the intensity of an orgasm.

11-08-2012, 10:59 AM
(11-08-2012 10:56 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 10:45 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  They both have some sort of mucosa attached to them?

Here's a connection...
The intensity of a sneeze is alleged to be approximately 1/6 (sixth) the intensity of an orgasm.

Hm...it seems that pepper may be the solution to my issues! Cool

Edit: My issues with issuing, that is...

~Izel
11-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Forgive me for not reading through an entire 9 pages, but let me address the original question... it doesn't seem that anyone has answered the video except with ridicule. Somebody may have, but again, I'm not reading through 9 fucking pages of replies to find a single person who hasn't just kept heaping on the jokes.

The bible doesn't say that masturbation is wrong. It doesn't address it all. "Looking at a woman and lusting in your heart" isn't necessarily a part of masturbation. His Romans reference was about gay sex, not masturbation. His 1 Corinthians and Galatians references talk about "sexual immorality", but don't define this term (and we know that there are references in the bible to other immoral sex acts, like gay sex).

He goes on to talk about having "pure thoughts", but wouldn't that make any person having sex a sinner? Just because it's within marriage doesn't make it "pure" unless he wants to beg the question/assume the consequent by defining "pure" to mean what he's trying to prove it means.

Masturbation obviously doesn't have negative consequences. It can't make someone pregnant, it can't give someone STDs, and it carries the benefits of sex. He talks about how it ruins your "spiritual life", but we atheists don't believe there is such a thing. He talks about it "bringing you down", but he simply asserts this without evidence -- those of us who masturbate know that it's a load of shit. Orgasms are happy incidents, not sad. The only way you'd be "brought down" is if you feel guilt, which is why the Christian church is trying to inspire guilt -- they make it a self-fulfilling prophesy if they succeed.

One more note: male masturbation is much more pleasurable than the alternative. You guys know what causes wet dreams? They're like the male version of the female period. Sperm only lives for 2 weeks, and in order for the body to make new stuff, it dumps out the old stuff in your sleep. Who wants to wake up sticky with dead sperm? Not me, guys. Not me.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2012, 11:15 AM
(11-08-2012 11:11 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  The bible doesn't say that masturbation is wrong. It doesn't address it all. "Looking at a woman and lusting in your heart" isn't necessarily a part of masturbation. His Romans reference was about gay sex, not masturbation. His 1 Corinthians and Galatians references talk about "sexual immorality", but don't define this term (and we know that there are references in the bible to other immoral sex acts, like gay sex).

I'm not about to check the whole bible, but Onanism (wasted seed) does get a mention, IIRC. Or was that already covered in what you posted?

And jokes are good.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2012, 11:24 AM
There was a video?HuhHuhHuh

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post