Material on Judeo-Christian reincarnation?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Material on Judeo-Christian reincarnation?
My mother is a weak Christian who does not read the bible or go to church. She doesn't believe in evolution (despite not reading anything on the subject), yet she holds beliefs about the nature of existence that her more religious peers don't. She has recently become interested in the concept of reincarnation. This was brought on by the recent death of her father. Knowing that I know a good deal about religion, she has asked me to find her some information on reincarnation. I explained the Buddhist and Hindu concept to her--e.g., six realms of existence and how one's deeds dictate where they end up--but she is interested more in material dealing with reincarnation in the Judeo-Christian religion. I told her the most obvious example is Jesus since, according to the mythology, he is an incarnation of Yahweh. She would like some easy to read articles; she thinks the wikipedia article "jumps around too much." Does anyone know of any good articles on the subject?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Material on Judeo-Christian reincarnation? - ghostexorcist - 01-01-2013 03:01 PM