"Math" shuts off a part of the brain? Is that right?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: "Math" shuts off a part of the brain? Is that right?
(04-09-2012 10:28 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 10:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  I think you may have some interesting things to say, but you are not succeeding in communicating them.

i can articulate at just about any level

And i know you are one the most trusted in the science arena.

You fucked up! By not checking yourself, before posting your disclosure of 'i just dont know'.

You are one of the reasons the morons aint asking relevant questions. I rather dont mind the food stuff as if the people are consuming on my account, i dont mind. but the punks that actually believe that you are the last word need to just step back and honor the teacher for enabling our next generations with what was available....... rather than consider you having the last word.

Quote:What is your original language?

If you can "articulate at just about any level" then why not just be more clear in your posts?

I don't see why you need to attack me or anyone else, but until you can start discussing things intelligibly and politely, we're done.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-09-2012, 10:37 AM
(04-09-2012 10:32 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  i just called it as it is. The peanut gallery of this forum are idiots and put question of character on people, the idiots try to mask their ignornace in bs.

You've been doing those exact things since your very first post here. If you'd loose the superiority complex you love to flaunt. You would get a far better response from just about everyone here.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
04-09-2012, 10:37 AM
(04-09-2012 10:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 10:34 AM)bemore Wrote:  I wish there was a way we could bridge the gap.... and just talk without hostilities.

It's just not possible to reason with our Reptilian Overlords. Drinking Beverage

i would just put an idiot like you on a suspension from the forum for a bit.
04-09-2012, 10:39 AM
(04-09-2012 10:37 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 10:32 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  i just called it as it is. The peanut gallery of this forum are idiots and put question of character on people, the idiots try to mask their ignornace in bs.

You've been doing those exact things since your very first post here. If you'd lose the superiority complex you love to flaunt. You would get a far better response from just about everyone here.

This pretty much sums it up x100,000.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
04-09-2012, 10:40 AM
(04-09-2012 10:37 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 10:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's just not possible to reason with our Reptilian Overlords. Drinking Beverage

i would just put an idiot like you on a suspension from the forum for a bit.

Exposure brings out the base hostilities of the Reptilian brain. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-09-2012, 10:41 AM
(04-09-2012 10:37 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

You've been doing those exact things since your very first post here. If you'd loose the superiority complex you love to flaunt.
so what?

me, knowing on the first post, that the punks of this forum are no different that punks on other forums, is not a bad thing.

i posted that i read posts from folks before i even opened an account and found that there are a whole bunch of idiots.

I knew i was coming into a hornets nest.

Quote:You would get a far better response from just about everyone here.

riiiiiiight.

04-09-2012, 10:44 AM
(04-09-2012 10:41 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  riiiiiiight.

Try it and see. You will be surprised.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
04-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Looks like someone pushed a button in our friend's brain and now it can only spout insults. I wonder what other parts of the brain got shut off to accomplish that.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-09-2012, 10:47 AM
[Image: 26205321.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
04-09-2012, 10:54 AM
(04-09-2012 10:39 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 10:37 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You've been doing those exact things since your very first post here. If you'd lose the superiority complex you love to flaunt. You would get a far better response from just about everyone here.

This pretty much sums it up x100,000.

what is so offending about me?

I aint superior.

I just know what i am. (the life of this mass, literally)

And whether you are a religious wingnut, a bonafide philosopher or even a mathematician/physicist/comologist, with every credential possible, i am telling you now, the whole understanding of how existence operates, is about to change.

No magic, no miracles, no dark matter and no jesus flying thru the clouds (unless some russian writes on a ballistic, " it's me, Jesus.... "come to the light!" (i had to write my disclosure: maybe that is the 'jesus' the idiots be getting.)

'it's in the writing....'..Hobo

when reading what i mention, please, i aint representing anything that you could not realize yourself.

there is no one alive that will promote learning (evolving) and the improvement of comprehending nature (god itself), like i do.

ie.... nature/god/it/itself; we are of it, itself, right now, in this time!

stupid easy