Mating habbits of the rare JennyBee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Mating habbits of the rare JennyBee
Jenny is a much cuter, more lovable version of Q. She derails most threads, says odd things sometimes, and every thread she is in quickly gets 10 pages.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
11-03-2016, 07:14 PM
(11-03-2016 01:30 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 07:54 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, things have been slow Wink

Not too slow. That +2 to Dexterity can result in some very interesting times.

Does the +2 dexterity give you a Kegel boost as well? And if that boost is high enough at that moment, do you use Intimidating Shout?

Please let there be some nerds that get that reference.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
11-03-2016, 07:26 PM
(11-03-2016 07:10 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Jenny is a much cuter, more lovable version of Q. She derails most threads, says odd things sometimes, and every thread she is in quickly gets 10 pages.

[Image: gWqfEff.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-03-2016, 10:15 PM
(11-03-2016 07:14 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 01:30 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Not too slow. That +2 to Dexterity can result in some very interesting times.

Does the +2 dexterity give you a Kegel boost as well? And if that boost is high enough at that moment, do you use Intimidating Shout?

Please let there be some nerds that get that reference.

Fucking Christ, D&D sex?
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
11-03-2016, 10:31 PM
(11-03-2016 07:10 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Jenny is a much cuter, more lovable version of Q. She derails most threads, says odd things sometimes, and every thread she is in quickly gets 10 pages.

Yabut, she doesn't come up with the most cockamamie made up shit about saving our non-existent souls, or lie like a fucking rug. There is that.
12-03-2016, 12:45 AM
(11-03-2016 10:31 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Yabut, she doesn't come up with the most cockamamie made up shit about saving our non-existent souls, or lie like a fucking rug. There is that.

On the other hand, I understand that they both yip mightily when you smack them on the ass.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
12-03-2016, 02:59 AM
(11-03-2016 07:14 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Does the +2 dexterity give you a Kegel boost as well?

I doubt it. Dexterity is about hand-eye coordination, agility, reflexes, and balance.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
12-03-2016, 05:36 AM
Every time I read the title of this thread, I can't help but wonder, "Wait, JennyBee mates?". Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-03-2016, 07:57 AM
(12-03-2016 05:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Every time I read the title of this thread, I can't help but wonder, "Wait, JennyBee mates?". Consider

Not recently Weeping

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-03-2016, 08:03 AM
Well if she is a bee, she can't mate, as she would be sterile.

Unless she is the queen, but if she was she would be busy mating instead of typing.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post