Mavi Marmara- you're opinion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2010, 03:43 AM

Mavi Marmara- you're opinion?
Hi, I live in israel and i just recently registered this forum.

I would like to ask you what is your opinion about the Mavi Marmaraand how the IDF handeled it.

because i think the world dosent really understand what happened down here. they dont understand that the man on the mavi marmara were terorist with knives, metal rods pepersprays, and all our guys had were paintball guns. even tough after they first wave of troops got banged up, the helicopter informed the second wave of troops towear pistols. in order to self deffence.

but i saw in the BBC news and CNN that their reporter said that women, children and the olderly were being shot, and i was like WHAT?! there were no women nor childrennor olderly on that deck!!!only terorist!!. i was shocked, really...

so, what is you'r opinion?
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2010, 08:52 PM
RE: Mavi Marmara- you're opinion?
I have no idea what happened there. I didn't see it on the news either. I do however haved a healthy mistrust of the news media. I estimate it to be about 15% accurate. Why 15%? Because this is the figure of accuracy that I got directly from a reporter who was frustrated with the way the news was handled and he being an insider will see a lot of stuff that I never see. The way he told me gave me feeling that he opinion was likely to as accurate as I will ever know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2010, 08:47 AM

Mavi Marmara VIDEO: Footage From Israeli Raid On Gaza Flotilla

The IMF are terrorists, the Palestinians are terrorists. They kill each other, fighting for a place on worthless sand.

I really don't care.
07-11-2010, 12:02 PM
After the activists took a gun from the soldiers and pointed one with it, then the soldiers resorted to real guns.
I don't get the actions of the activists, they refused to go ashore in an other place where their cargo would be inspected and transported to Gaza by land. They refused to do that and prepared weapons to attack the soldiers with when they'll try to board the ship. They were looking for a fight and they got it.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2010, 12:13 PM

(07-11-2010 12:02 PM)Kikko Wrote:  After the activists took a gun from the soldiers and pointed one with it, then the soldiers resorted to real guns.
I don't get the actions of the activists, they refused to go ashore in an other place where their cargo would be inspected and transported to Gaza by land. They refused to do that and prepared weapons to attack the soldiers with when they'll try to board the ship. They were looking for a fight and they got it.

Yes, they did. And the beautiful thing is, it sent a message to any who think to follow the lead of those "activists", that they'll stand to get it next.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What's your opinion about the SOPA bill? MasterRottweiler 0 235 20-12-2011 05:45 AM
Last Post: MasterRottweiler