May 21 and the wingnuts

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
20-04-2011, 11:39 PM
RE: May 21 and the wingnuts
Save those pictures and send them to every theist site that makes predictions in the future. It may or may not do some good, but it could be fun.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2011, 09:29 PM
(17-04-2011 07:48 PM)mBear Wrote:  Apparently, their billboards reached us all the way in Canada. They put one up in Winnipeg >.<

[Image: 561_2786.jpg?w=590]

This same billboard is just around the corner from my house in Kingston, Ontario. I have to drive by it to and from my work every day. I'm waiting to see if it is still up there on May 22nd.

The way to see by Faith, is to shut the eye of Reason. - Ben Franklin
23-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Why does that guy in the right side of the billboard look like he is taking a shit?

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
24-04-2011, 04:05 AM
(23-04-2011 09:48 PM)No J. Wrote:  Why does that guy in the right side of the billboard look like he is taking a shit?

I was going to ask the same question.

This is the first I have seen or heard about this. Not a single billboard in our area and nobody has mentioned it. Very interesting to say the least.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-04-2011, 06:51 AM
I'm counting down the days on my blog and put up a link to the Judgment Day site right underneath the countdown - I'm claiming at least 3 people that will disappear on the 21st. If we all claim 3 people we know who are no longer around we can make a case the rapture did indeed happen - no second chances!

Centersolid.blogspot.com

Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-04-2011, 08:39 AM
I've never met any, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some in my town. And I believe that on May 21st all the good Christians will be god-beamed into heaven, and everyone else will romp around for five months(I haven't heard if they'll be demons prowling around too), but I'm sure that some of them(hopefully not a lot) will think that the rapture did happen, but everyone is just so dissolute that god didn't beam anyone(or hardly anyone) up in La-La land.

If that does happen, I truly hope that they have actual morals, and not just the threat of hell(which they would already be going to with the above circumstances) that keeps them from killing and raping.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
24-04-2011, 09:46 PM
On May 22 start trolling religious sites with - "You were left behind! Now prepare for HELL!"

25-04-2011, 04:14 AM
I'm going to troll all these groups on may 22nd.
I'm going to act like it was all the atheists that got raptured, and everyone else was left behind, then send them facebook messages from heaven Tongue

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
26-04-2011, 01:38 AM
(25-04-2011 04:14 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  I'm going to troll all these groups on may 22nd.
I'm going to act like it was all the atheists that got raptured, and everyone else was left behind, then send them facebook messages from heaven Tongue

CKOOOOL

26-04-2011, 06:02 AM
(24-04-2011 09:46 PM)No J. Wrote:  On May 22 start trolling religious sites with - "You were left behind! Now prepare for HELL!"

I think this is a very small group of people, not the majority of Christians. My guess is most religious people have never heard of this (although everyone near me has because we've got billboards!).

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost