May 21 and the wingnuts

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
01-05-2011, 05:14 PM
RE: May 21 and the wingnuts
I'd have orgies on top of heroin filled pancakes.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2011, 05:27 PM
(01-05-2011 05:14 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I'd have orgies on top of heroin filled pancakes.

That, coupled with the fact that thus far you have given exactly 666 likes, will send to Hell in style Cool

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
01-05-2011, 06:51 PM
The 666 Likes was a gift by GodVirusDelete (Who is now apparently called DeepThought) for being awesome.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
01-05-2011, 10:36 PM
so here's an idea: on 21st May, come to the site wearing an FSM costume. who's the real god now ?
09-05-2011, 12:43 AM
I am a teacher. My last day of school is May 20th. If the world ends on May 21st I'm gonna be really pissed off!

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
— Christopher Hitchens
09-05-2011, 09:52 AM
A couple days ago I saw an ad in the Dec/Jan issue of Reader's Digest. It reads:

Have You Heard The Awesome NEWS that the end of the world is almost here?
It's not the year 2012! The Bible guarantees the end of the world will begin MAY 21, 2011. For free complete information of this awesome event.. blah blah, web page, number, address etc.

I have a skating test that day. My mother will be pissed if she paid $100 in fees for nothing. But maybe it's a good sign that my rink scheduled the test that day... there must not be any wingnuts here Big Grin
11-05-2011, 12:23 PM
The end is nigh, and those billboards announcing it are still up in my town (three of them). I'm hoping they'll still be up on the 22nd, but if I had to put money on it I'd say they'll come down around the 17th or so...

The way to see by Faith, is to shut the eye of Reason. - Ben Franklin
11-05-2011, 12:41 PM

This billboard appears two miles south of my house. Apparently, it's a nationwide campaign. [Image: g2e22e2000000000000b7f05c897d46f80971236...cacaff.jpg]

Come May 22nd there are going to be so many surprised people who, given how adamant they are that judgment day is happening on May 21st, are going to then all have to face that they're the damned left behind.
Now there's an atheist billboard of the future.

"It's May 22nd! And you're still here! Atheists aren't surprised. Why are you?" Tongue

*edit* I just had a thought. May 21st Rapture Forums

This is interesting. W00T Atheists vs. Rapture May 21! - SLUniverse Forums
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2011, 11:58 PM
May 28th and there are no posts on this thread since before May 22. I guess the rapture has happened and I missed it. I guess not enough people got taken away to cause even a tiny blurb in the news. So much for it being a spectacular event.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.