May I introduce myself...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2017, 10:51 PM
RE: May I introduce myself...
Nice to meet you Smile

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2017, 07:20 AM
Fáilte!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
20-02-2017, 07:46 AM
G'day mate, and welcome. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
20-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Howdy to you and another howdy to all our newcomers.

Welcome to TTA! Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
20-02-2017, 09:31 AM
[Image: 499296ed51e2f2075400be5cdc223a7c20e2cff4...53b113.jpg]

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
20-02-2017, 10:46 AM
(20-02-2017 09:31 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  [Image: 499296ed51e2f2075400be5cdc223a7c20e2cff4...53b113.jpg]

Please allow me to apologize for the inappropriate photo I posted earlier. Had I realized how offensive it was, I wouldn't have posted it. Unfortunately, I didn't notice until just now that there was a missing apostrophe. It should have read "IT'S going to be nuts". I promise to proof my memes more carefully in the future. Thank you for your patience!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
20-02-2017, 12:53 PM
(19-02-2017 09:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(19-02-2017 08:20 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  Nearly a dozen if all decide to join. Thank you for having us, Looking forward to getting to know the regulars of this place.

Well goddamn. You all can't just jump the border and not tell us from where and whenceforth you came. What's the story?

And of course, a most sincere welcome to our little corner of crazy. Shy

Not much to tell. The amazon forum has, in my opinion, always cracked down harder on atheists. Letting trolls run rampant.
Recently it got worse. Peaceful regulars banned without notice, for example.
So some of us, Dorsie in particular, started to look for a fall-back space so we wouldn't lose contact with the friends we've made over the years if Amazon decides to shut us down completely.
And here we are.

That aside, our numbers have been dwindling, in no small part because the forum is hard to find. Meeting new people is an added bonus to the migration.
I hope we will all have fun getting to know each other. Evil_monster

"Old men make old words holy. - A fool may scrawl on a slate and if no one has the wit to wipe it clean for a thousand years the scrawl becomes the wisdom of ages."

Honorous J. Ancrath
[+] 6 users Like M. Linoge's post
20-02-2017, 01:13 PM
(20-02-2017 12:53 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  
(19-02-2017 09:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Well goddamn. You all can't just jump the border and not tell us from where and whenceforth you came. What's the story?

And of course, a most sincere welcome to our little corner of crazy. Shy

Not much to tell. The amazon forum has, in my opinion, always cracked down harder on atheists. Letting trolls run rampant.
Recently it got worse. Peaceful regulars banned without notice, for example.
So some of us, Dorsie in particular, started to look for a fall-back space so we wouldn't lose contact with the friends we've made over the years if Amazon decides to shut us down completely.
And here we are.

That aside, our numbers have been dwindling, in no small part because the forum is hard to find. Meeting new people is an added bonus to the migration.
I hope we will all have fun getting to know each other. Evil_monster

I've been over at Amazon religious forums from time to time. I was on the Shroud of Turin thread for a short time. I think it's still going. Seems like I remember Irish Lace there but I could be wrong.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-02-2017, 01:39 PM
(20-02-2017 01:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've been over at Amazon religious forums from time to time. I was on the Shroud of Turin thread for a short time. I think it's still going. Seems like I remember Irish Lace there but I could be wrong.

If they found Irish Lace in the shroud it would be pretty solid evidence that it wasn't authentic.

Big Grin

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
20-02-2017, 08:52 PM
Hello Irish Lace, glad you're here.