May be I just need to keep my mouth shut from now on...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 11:09 PM by Peanut butter bullet.)
RE: May be I just need to keep my mouth shut from now on...
(06-02-2015 09:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 09:42 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  English is not my first language

Smile what's your first language?
I don't feel comfortable disclosing that at this time but please forgive me for any errors in my messages because English is not my first language

AGUFMQQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2015, 12:13 AM
(05-02-2015 11:43 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 11:27 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  A period.....please I beg you!
What?
Another name for a period is a full stop. Used to indicate that a sentence has completed. It is somewhat different to the period that women have.

The full stop gives you (and your reader) time to breath. To let the information sink in before moving onto the next all important sentence.

If we take time to let information sink in, to think t over and assess what to do next then we might avoid spending 45 minutes arguing with a stranger about things that are irrelevant to our lives.
07-02-2015, 12:22 AM
(05-02-2015 10:48 PM)pablo Wrote:  If you spent 45 minutes arguing with a stranger while you missed your ride, you might want to ease up on your need to be right all the time.

Your fucking stupid and a deluded fool is a great way to end a conversation as well!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
07-02-2015, 12:30 AM
(07-02-2015 12:13 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 11:43 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  What?
Another name for a period is a full stop. Used to indicate that a sentence has completed. It is somewhat different to the period that women have.

The full stop gives you (and your reader) time to breath. To let the information sink in before moving onto the next all important sentence.

If we take time to let information sink in, to think t over and assess what to do next then we might avoid spending 45 minutes arguing with a stranger about things that are irrelevant to our lives.
Oh well I type that out exactly the way that I would talk in real life.
But I guess that I will use more full stops in the future.
Thank you for pointing that out in a way I understand it.
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut butter bullet's post
07-02-2015, 12:33 AM
(07-02-2015 12:22 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 10:48 PM)pablo Wrote:  If you spent 45 minutes arguing with a stranger while you missed your ride, you might want to ease up on your need to be right all the time.

Your fucking stupid and a deluded fool is a great way to end a conversation as well!
Well I try not to be that abrupt and stuff in real life.

I always try to be a lil bit more gentleman like.

Like tell someone that they're wrong and why there are in a someone respectful way.