Maybe I've been looking at Christianity wrong...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Maybe I've been looking at Christianity wrong...
(01-04-2014 12:51 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  You guys are right Tongue I'm actually a Muslim now!Big Grin

Yabbut what are you right now?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 02:30 PM
I did this a couple of years ago on April Fool's... except I had become an atheist.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
01-04-2014, 02:37 PM
(01-04-2014 12:25 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I started praying because something inside me told me to. I heard a voice, and from there I knew, I was free when Jesus entered my mind. I am the happiest I've ever been!Smile

Is that what you got? Cuz last time I prayed, I got warped to a game of Texas Hold 'Em with the Tooth Fairy, Chuthulu, the embodiment of Marge Simpson, Tex Avery's ghost, and Jesus. I lost my glasses in the first round to Jesus. Dammit, Jesus, I needed those and I gave you twenty bucks like you said they were worth and I still don't have them! Please give me my clear vision back! Lesson to be learned, don't gamble things that you need in life.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
01-04-2014, 02:37 PM
(01-04-2014 02:30 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I did this a couple of years ago on April Fool's... except I had become an atheist.

I'd be interested to know what shocking reactions you garnered! I'd be surprised if you told me no one got angry and told you they didn't want to be friends anymore.

It's a real good way of finding out who your true friends are, whether you are pretending to have become an atheist, or a theist!

Everyday is judgement day. Use your judgement, use reason.
01-04-2014, 02:45 PM
(01-04-2014 02:37 PM)Freethought Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 02:30 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I did this a couple of years ago on April Fool's... except I had become an atheist.

I'd be interested to know what shocking reactions you garnered! I'd be surprised if you told me no one got angry and told you they didn't want to be friends anymore.

It's a real good way of finding out who your true friends are, whether you are pretending to have become an atheist, or a theist!

Follow the green arrow.

(28-03-2012 01:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  See above

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post