McCain goes to Syria to meet with terrorists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2013, 08:03 AM
McCain goes to Syria to meet with terrorists.
I know that any criticism of papa gov is a bad thing and must be put down with ridicule....and then of course turn around and claim free speech. Well guess what sheep, your boy, your conservative boy John (can't raise my arms) McCain has went to Syria and met with terrorists. He even posed for photos with known terrorist kidnappers Mohamed Nour and Abu Ibrahim.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Syria.html

Here are pictures of McCain posing with the kidnappers, and here is McCain NOT DENYING that he met with them, he is simply claiming he had no clue who he was meeting....he just accidentally got to syria and accidentally bumped into terrorist kidnappers. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

If you still deny the U.S. supports terrorists in Syria then you are dumb mother fucker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
02-06-2013, 03:24 AM
RE: McCain goes to Syria to meet with terrorists.
(30-05-2013 08:03 AM)I and I Wrote:  I know that any criticism of papa gov is a bad thing and must be put down with ridicule....and then of course turn around and claim free speech. Well guess what sheep, your boy, your conservative boy John (can't raise my arms) McCain has went to Syria and met with terrorists. He even posed for photos with known terrorist kidnappers Mohamed Nour and Abu Ibrahim.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Syria.html

Here are pictures of McCain posing with the kidnappers, and here is McCain NOT DENYING that he met with them, he is simply claiming he had no clue who he was meeting....he just accidentally got to syria and accidentally bumped into terrorist kidnappers. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

If you still deny the U.S. supports terrorists in Syria then you are dumb mother fucker.

The rebel terrorists (sorry the westerners may feel offended) "Freedom Fighters":P may have hosted a dinner in his honour of human hearts of Syrian Soldiers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply