Me, and Mods.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Me, and Mods.
I want to clear some shite up.

I want everyone on this forum to understand something about me.

I make comments. Those comments do not necessarily reflect those of the TTA moderation group or the TTA members. I say things and it doesn't mean that I am saying them as an ADMIN at all.

Hell I rarely say anything as an Admin. I'm like the Admin that never was.

When I am saying something please do not assume that I am trying to boss you around or control what you are saying. I am merely stating my opinion as just another user on the forum. Unless otherwise stated or if it's in some kind of secret PM.

Feel free to disagree with me, argue with me, and when the time calls for it, call me sexy names. I am just here for conversation and debate most of the time. Occasionally I toss a wanker spam bot, or approve a post or two. That's about it.

I'm not one for dancing around and playing pretend. So if I say something is, that's usually what I actually mean, though I am really poor at making my text not be horrendously confusing. Feel free to mock me or ask for clarification.

I don't get along with most people but fear not, this does not me I am anti you, it just means I'm highly disagreeable.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
18-02-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Me, and Mods.
(18-02-2012 08:44 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Feel free to disagree with me, argue with me, and when the time calls for it, call me sexy names.

Rawr!Shy

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-02-2012, 09:39 PM
What brought this on?

Erx, what the fuck did you do to lucradis now? Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
18-02-2012, 09:48 PM
(18-02-2012 09:39 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  What brought this on?

Erx, what the fuck did you do to lucradis now? Tongue

I don't know. I thought he was talking about being in love with one of these guys:
[Image: ngbbs4e32bbf2c8339.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
19-02-2012, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2012 11:46 AM by houseofcantor.)
(18-02-2012 08:44 PM)lucradis Wrote:  this does not me I am anti you

Yeah, that's clear like Cantor. Big Grin

Fuck 'em, Evil. This is Thinking Atheist; peeps don't know how to think, they need to GTFO. Wink

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-02-2012, 04:07 AM
(18-02-2012 08:44 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Feel free to mock me

I'm not sure we needed permission but hey... thanks anyway.

Mmmm

Actually, I think it takes the fun out of mocking someone when they welcome it.

*sulks*
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
19-02-2012, 06:40 AM
I think Lucradis is referring to this tread

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
19-02-2012, 10:06 AM
To further clarify, I was given some handy advice from the great Observer.

From now on I will attempt to differentiate what member me says from what admin me is saying by using the green color text for admin speak and regular text or other fun colors for normal me speak.

Unless it's a PM. Though I could do those green too for fun. I like colors they make me tingle.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
19-02-2012, 10:13 AM
(19-02-2012 10:06 AM)lucradis Wrote:  From now on I will attempt to differentiate what member me says from what admin me is saying by using the green color text for admin speak and regular text or other fun colors for normal me speak.

I think you have the wrong Pantone code. You better work on your hues and tints a little more.

19-02-2012, 10:14 AM
I don't want to limit myself to one shade of green. Boooooorrrrring.