Me, and Mods.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: Me, and Mods.
(19-02-2012 10:14 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I don't want to limit myself to one shade of green. Boooooorrrrring.

Good point. I'm green with envy for not considering that.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-02-2012, 01:18 PM
(19-02-2012 10:06 AM)lucradis Wrote:  To further clarify, I was given some handy advice from the great Observer.

From now on I will attempt to differentiate what member me says from what admin me is saying by using the green color text for admin speak and regular text or other fun colors for normal me speak.

Unless it's a PM. Though I could do those green too for fun. I like colors they make me tingle.
I think my-little-pony-pink depicts more of your authority.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 3 users Like Observer's post
19-02-2012, 01:50 PM
I hope that it wasn't my comments that made you post that?

Anyway... when can we start calling you sexy names again?

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
19-02-2012, 01:55 PM
It wasn't just your post, but it did a little. Plus I was really bored which can be evidenced through all other posts made yesterday. There was a few minutes where every 1st post on posts for todays first page that were done by me. I made comments on posts for no reason. No interest in the threads or even the comments I posted on really lol. So bored.

I never took sexy names off the table but:

Sexy name calling may resume

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
19-02-2012, 02:04 PM
We need a pink and fluffy font, Nothing strikes fear into the hearts of wrongdoers than pink and fluffy. They'll soon learn who's boss!
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
19-02-2012, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2012 02:14 PM by FSM_scot.)
(19-02-2012 02:04 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  We need a pink and fluffy font, Nothing strikes fear into the hearts of wrongdoers than pink and fluffy. They'll soon learn who's boss!

Hahahahahahaha! But we can post in pink too Smile Now who's scared, oh mighty Mods? My gun is loaded with pink and I'm not afraid to use it!

Mod edit. AH!, But we can edit your posts MWAHAHAHAHAHA who has the power now.Tongue (FSM_SCOT)
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
19-02-2012, 02:11 PM
(19-02-2012 02:09 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-02-2012 02:04 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  We need a pink and fluffy font, Nothing strikes fear into the hearts of wrongdoers than pink and fluffy. They'll soon learn who's boss!

Hahahahahahaha! But we can post in pink too Smile Now who's scared, oh mighty Mods? My gun is loaded with pink and I'm not afraid to use it!

My mind is spinning with the implications...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
19-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Morondog go take a look at your last post, that's power right there Tongue
19-02-2012, 02:17 PM
(19-02-2012 02:14 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Morondog go take a look at your last post, that's power right there Tongue

Aaaaaa! He is in my head! He edits meeee! Noooooooooooooooooooo. Pink... All gone... suffering... death... must... found...new... religion...
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
19-02-2012, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2012 03:59 PM by FSM_scot.)
(19-02-2012 02:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  Aaaaaa! He is in my head! He edits meeee! Noooooooooooooooooooo. Pink... All gone... suffering... death... must... found...new... religion...

The mod tools allow us to take over the body of any user, get them to edit their posts, then blank their memory.

But don't worry you won't remember this conversation soon enough. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A suggestion to help the mods Magoo 11 652 13-08-2012 06:50 PM
Last Post: FSM_scot