Me, and Mods.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: Me, and Mods.
I vote we ban Erxomai and Aurora2020 from replying directly to each other. They're too bad an influence on each other Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2012, 05:45 PM
(20-02-2012 05:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I vote we ban Erxomai and Aurora2020 from replying directly to each other. They're too bad an influence on each other Big Grin.

****sobbing quietly***
Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
20-02-2012, 05:51 PM
(20-02-2012 05:45 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  ****sobbing quietly***
Tongue

There's no need to cry, you can still talk to FSM_sc................ *realises what he's saying*

Yeah, I can see why you're crying actually Big Grin.

PS. Can someone give FSM_scot a +1, the poor bastard puts up with the continual digs that get thrown at him so well and I've already given him the most rep I can give (since DeepThought went and removed the button that I used to cheat the restrictions Angry).

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
20-02-2012, 05:53 PM
(20-02-2012 04:17 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Look what you've done, Erx. You've gotta stop doing that. You're gonna alienate all the atheists and then you'll have to go back to the deep, dark depths of religion! Tongue

I've actually been considering it, but they don't want me anymore either. I guess there's still Veridicanism if I'm no longer welcome here. Sad

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
20-02-2012, 06:42 PM
(20-02-2012 05:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 04:17 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Look what you've done, Erx. You've gotta stop doing that. You're gonna alienate all the atheists and then you'll have to go back to the deep, dark depths of religion! Tongue

I've actually been considering it, but they don't want me anymore either. I guess there's still Veridicanism if I'm no longer welcome here. Sad

Sshhhh. Be very, very quiet or Hughsie might hear... it's okay we do still luv ya! Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
20-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Yay!! unlike stark I get to call this one sexy names.

Apparently my tush is cute, but I'd need to take a picture to IM it =p

And don't worry Lude (I like that alternative name =p) I've never really noticed you saying anything with authority. =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
20-02-2012, 07:39 PM
[Image: nIrRF.gif]
[Image: pr0UY.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2012, 07:43 PM
(20-02-2012 07:39 PM)lucradis Wrote:  [Image: nIrRF.gif]
[Image: pr0UY.gif]

Have you forgotten how to type normal messages or something!?!

Big Grin

Best
Worst
20-02-2012, 07:46 PM
(20-02-2012 07:39 PM)lucradis Wrote:  [Image: pr0UY.gif]
Did anyone ever say you look sexy when your mad?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
20-02-2012, 07:56 PM
(19-02-2012 01:55 PM)lucradis Wrote:  
Sexy name calling may resume

I know we're strangers an' all, but I've always wanted to call someone "muffin butt"....that a'right?

Tongue

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post