Me and Tatian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2015, 02:03 AM
Me and Tatian
It would seem I'm not the only one to have ever written a synthesis of the Gospels. Tatian, the Assyrian theologian from the 2nd Century, created a synthesis as well. It's called the Diatessaron.

Only he never had the Gospel of Thomas. I did. And I synthesized it with the four New Testament Gospels (The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ).

It only makes sense; there's only one Gospel. That it's been kept in five separate accounts is just the satanic influence over this world to keep people confused about Jesus Christ.
Yes

Probably another month and the 2015 version of the VGJC will be released. I will be so overjoyed. I was born to write it. I know that now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: Me and Tatian
It's remarkable that satan manages to constantly get away with so many antics of which gawd is always stated to disapprove, but the level of response or reciprocation always seems to be nil.

Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
01-01-2015, 02:21 AM
There's only one gospel. That would be Mark, then, being the earliest and least corrupted?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
01-01-2015, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 02:37 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-01-2015 02:03 AM)Gordon Wrote:  It would seem I'm not the only one to have ever written a synthesis of the Gospels. Tatian, the Assyrian theologian from the 2nd Century, created a synthesis as well. It's called the Diatessaron.

Only he never had the Gospel of Thomas. I did. And I synthesized it with the four New Testament Gospels (The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ).

It only makes sense; there's only one Gospel. That it's been kept in five separate accounts is just the satanic influence over this world to keep people confused about Jesus Christ.
Yes

Probably another month and the 2015 version of the VGJC will be released. I will be so overjoyed. I was born to write it. I know that now.

Oh, like you didn't know that before ? We'll be overjoyed also, as it will flop just like last time, and then maybe you'll disappear again.
And just like Christians then, when Tatian was expelled from the church and Christians would have nothing to do with his erratic views, just as they dismiss all the dime-a-dozen You-Tube nut-jobs such as you these days, no one here gives a shit about you, your cultic nonsense or your many mental illnesses.
TTA is not your personal ad venue. Stop spamming TTA with your garbage. There is not one scholar in the entire world that takes your nonsense seriously.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-01-2015, 05:40 AM
You and Goofy is more like it.

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
01-01-2015, 07:39 AM
I do still find it ironic how you are/were a mental health nurse gordon.

Which sounds harsh, but it isnt as you have self admittedly said god communicates with you in the past. How do you know that these communications are not delusions?

From your proffesional point of view what would you think if there was somebody exactly like you living now, who has the same communications with god, who writes a book and starts a forum about his perpsective of christianity..... that totally contradicts your book/faith???

Who would be considered "mad" then?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
01-01-2015, 07:44 AM
Quote:Probably another month and the 2015 version of the VGJC will be released. I will be so overjoyed. I was born to write it. I know that now.

Your were obviously born to bother others. Congrats.
01-01-2015, 10:03 AM
(01-01-2015 02:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  TTA is not your personal ad venue. Stop spamming TTA with your garbage.

BB, when they make you Admin, I will leave the forum.
Bowing

Until then stop speaking for TTA, because you don't represent it very well. If you ever do represent it, then I don't want to be part of it.

You're like a religious cross-dresser, you're a religious transvestite. You put on the clothes of an atheist but underneath you're this seething fundamental religionist. You hate free speech, you hate Christians, you hate everything as near as I can tell from your posts. You're a dysfunctional person. Hobo
01-01-2015, 10:04 AM
(01-01-2015 02:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's remarkable that satan manages to constantly get away with so many antics of which gawd is always stated to disapprove, but the level of response or reciprocation always seems to be nil.

Consider

Satan doesn't get away with it. God uses Satan; he always has. [Image: pickteeth.gif]
01-01-2015, 10:08 AM
[Image: 3058387829_Church_Lady_141147004234_xlarge.jpeg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF