Me and Tatian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Me and Tatian
(01-01-2015 11:34 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Sorry, dude. This is nonfiction. Drinking Beverage

[Image: rofl_seal.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Yeah, I would follow Bucky nearly anywhere. Kiss

Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
01-01-2015, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 12:34 PM by Gordon.)
(01-01-2015 10:20 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes I'm so dysfunctional. Thumbsup Like you know ANYTHING about my life.

Wait. You've told everyone about your life. It's in your bio. Are you saying that's not true? Sadcryface

Quote:At least I'm not comparing myself to Tatian or other ancient historical personage, and assertion how "special" I am.

Well, why would you? You haven't done anything original. I don't think you can. I can tell you're academic-minded. I can tell that from your posts, but an academic only studies what creative people have done. Being academic is a handicap if you want to be "special."

And why shouldn't I compare myself to Tatian. I just found out last night, that
a. such a person existed, and
b. That he had synthesized the four NT Gospels.

I've done the same thing. I didn't copy his work. I did it myself. And I don't compare myself to him, I think my work is superior because it contains not only the four canonical Gospels but also the Gospel of Thomas.

So there...Drinking Beverage

Quote:Yeah Gordo. You're SO "special". So very special.

Why, thanks. [Image: bliss-smiley.gif]

Quote: You BEGGED to be an Admin or Vet at TTA, something which will never happen.

Well, I didn't beg. But, yeah, they should make me a moderator or something. That would show there is true balance and freedom of speech in here. But that's not gonna happen. No

Quote:I never said I represent TTA. Clearly something about this makes you very uncomfortable, as you KNOW you are "using" TTA unethically, as no one else will have you ?

[Image: blablabla.gif] Tell it to Stark Raving. See if he'll agree with you. If you would just complain to him instead of me, you might get me out of here.

Quote:How do I know all this. Cuz "Me and Alexander the Great" (Oh and you never once used the word "religionist" until I did. You are SOOOO suggestible"). Weeping

[Image: wtf.gif]

Do you feel like I control you in some way? Do you feel like you have to compete with me in some way? Maybe your only purpose in life is to by my catalyst? Kind of like Judas and Jesus (me being Jesus). Do you really need to believe that you suggest vocabulary to me? The word, "religionist"? Seriously? [Image: sadsad.gif]
01-01-2015, 12:32 PM
(01-01-2015 12:09 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm just gonna go on record here with my personal opinion on something.....

Saying Bucky doesn't speak for the forum is absurd. He is one of our most intelligent and well spoken members, who researches his arguments and applies excellent logic and reasoning. I think it's very safe to say, in many ways, Bucky speaks for this forum more than most.

Bucky has a very low tolerance for bullshit, and a slightly over-sensitive spam detector, but he'd still make the short list of people who I would say represent this forum and its members.

But then, what do I know?

Fine Stark, then boot me. Bucky is an emotionally unstable idiot. He doesn't want me in the group. He follows and hangs on every sentence I write, so ban me from your forum, and I'll go on to Facebook. I was going there anyway when I stopped by here.

I realize your forum has a lot of members, but only a handful participate. I've gone back 2, 3 years, and it's the same characters. People stop by, no doubt, but they see how Bucky Ball, your boy, acts, and they don't participate.

If you need some stupid haven for atheists who can't stand up to debate and religious ideas, then make the forum for atheists who can't stand up.

Moreover, why haven't you made him a moderator? If he speaks so well for this forum, and you think he is so logical, then why haven't you made him a moderator?

And you know, he is a bit like Seth Andrews. Seth has nothing to say either. He's a religion-basher. He's not a philosopher. So, maybe BB is more in line with Seth than even you are. Maybe you should step down and turn the forum over to BB and watch how fast the fuck it dries up--just like Raving Atheist from whence he came.

Forums are dying anyway.

BB speaks for the forum. [Image: pfffff.gif]
01-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Jealous much?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-01-2015, 12:42 PM
(01-01-2015 12:09 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm just gonna go on record here with my personal opinion on something.....

Saying Bucky doesn't speak for the forum is absurd. He is one of our most intelligent and well spoken members, who researches his arguments and applies excellent logic and reasoning. I think it's very safe to say, in many ways, Bucky speaks for this forum more than most.

Bucky has a very low tolerance for bullshit, and a slightly over-sensitive spam detector, but he'd still make the short list of people who I would say represent this forum and its members.

But then, what do I know?

So you got the case of booze I sent for New Years then. Tongue
But seriously. I'm speechless. Blush

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-01-2015, 12:44 PM
(01-01-2015 12:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Jealous much?

Jealous of who? I'm disappointed.
01-01-2015, 12:47 PM
(01-01-2015 12:09 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  He is one of our most intelligent and well spoken members, who researches his arguments and applies excellent logic and reasoning. I think it's very safe to say, in many ways, Bucky speaks for this forum more than most.

Hear, hear!

(01-01-2015 12:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But seriously. I'm speechless. Blush

I don't buy that for a second.
Big Grin

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
01-01-2015, 12:49 PM
(01-01-2015 12:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But seriously. I'm speechless. Blush

And that's a bad thing? Tongue

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
01-01-2015, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 12:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
I think you've backed yourself into a corner here.

(01-01-2015 10:03 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Until then stop speaking for TTA, because you don't represent it very well. If you ever do represent it, then I don't want to be part of it.
(01-01-2015 12:09 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Saying Bucky doesn't speak for the forum is absurd. ... I think it's very safe to say, in many ways, Bucky speaks for this forum more than most.
(01-01-2015 12:32 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Fine Stark, then boot me.
You know Stark ain't gonna ban you and you want no part of a forum represented by Fullerene and you know you ain't got the restraint to stay away yourself. Yup. You painted yourself into a corner.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post