Me and Tatian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Me and Tatian
(01-01-2015 12:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 12:09 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm just gonna go on record here with my personal opinion on something.....

Saying Bucky doesn't speak for the forum is absurd. He is one of our most intelligent and well spoken members, who researches his arguments and applies excellent logic and reasoning. I think it's very safe to say, in many ways, Bucky speaks for this forum more than most.

Bucky has a very low tolerance for bullshit, and a slightly over-sensitive spam detector, but he'd still make the short list of people who I would say represent this forum and its members.

But then, what do I know?

So you got the case of booze I sent for New Years then. Tongue
But seriously. I'm speechless. Blush

You win, BB. I'm a big enough man to say it. Of course you're fucked because you're an atheist, that ain't gonna change, but you're right in your statements about what TTA is for.

I'd still like to read Stark's response if he's man enough to make one. Or maybe he'll just PM you and get you to say it for him. Asshole.

It's not you, BB. You are what you are. That Stark appreciates what you are, is something I didn't know about him. I always thought he was a rational individual. How he could appreciate someone who merely follows someone around (I never go to your posts.) and so blatantly displays an inferiority complex with almost no shame, that Stark appreciates that...well, I'm going jogging, and I'm really going to have to think about what I intend to do about that.

See, suddenly, you are more powerful than Stark. So, now I don't have respect for him.

Ah, whatever, like I said, forums are dying anyway. Relics from the past.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2015, 12:56 PM
(01-01-2015 12:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think you've backed yourself into a corner here.

(01-01-2015 10:03 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Until then stop speaking for TTA, because you don't represent it very well. If you ever do represent it, then I don't want to be part of it.
(01-01-2015 12:09 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Saying Bucky doesn't speak for the forum is absurd. ... I think it's very safe to say, in many ways, Bucky speaks for this forum more than most.
(01-01-2015 12:32 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Fine Stark, then boot me.
You know Stark ain't gonna ban you and you want no part of a forum represented by Fullerene and you know you ain't got the restraint to stay away yourself. Yup. You painted yourself into a corner.
Here's to hoping it's lead paint. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-01-2015, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 01:07 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-01-2015 12:32 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Fine Stark, then boot me. Bucky is an emotionally unstable idiot. He doesn't want me in the group. He follows and hangs on every sentence I write, so ban me from your forum, and I'll go on to Facebook. I was going there anyway when I stopped by here.

Buh bye. Sure you were. You have no audience there, just like you have nothing on your idiot site. You actually think a few sentences in a bio reflect anything about a real person's day-to-day life ? You know nothing about me, my life, my friends, and my family. (Yet you .... very creepily I might add, actually admitted you saved pictures of me ... you are a weirdo of the highest order. You framed my photo in black once, as if to announce my death, and you call ME "unstable". Right. ) Weeping

(01-01-2015 12:32 PM)Gordon Wrote:  If you need some stupid haven for atheists who can't stand up to debate and religious ideas, then make the forum for atheists who can't stand up.

"Debate" what ? Your retorts ?
You couldn't "debate" something, if your life depended on it.

(01-01-2015 12:32 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Moreover, why haven't you made him a moderator? If he speaks so well for this forum, and you think he is so logical, then why haven't you made him a moderator?

1. I've never been asked. 2. I would decline. I'm smart enough to know my limitations, AND it's not what I'm good at, here. I'm not delusional and power-mad, unlike some others I could name.

(01-01-2015 12:32 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And you know, he is a bit like Seth Andrews. Seth has nothing to say either. He's a religion-basher. He's not a philosopher. So, maybe BB is more in line with Seth than even you are. Maybe you should step down and turn the forum over to BB and watch how fast the fuck it dries up--just like Raving Atheist from whence he came.

Yet YOU *need* to constantly frequent the very one you bash. Yeah I'm really the unstable idiot here, aren't I ? Facepalm YOU are actually the religion-basher. YOU are the one who says Christianity "got it all wrong" and was "trying to hide the real Jebus". I've had a lot to say. You are such a DOLT you wouldn't know where to find it, AND have never once responded substantially to ANY of my academic posts. Last week you were crowing about contributing and offering me Seth's email address. Today you're bashing him and saying the very thing you *say* you contribute to *monthly* is dying. Uh huh. Who's *unstable* again ?

(01-01-2015 12:32 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Forums are dying anyway.

Prove it. As usually all you do is spout your assertions and NEVER EVER even ONCE provide anything substantial to back up what you say. (And thanks BTW for saying that all I say is "academic" ... on some level it proves you do accept my academic background. Thumbsup )

How do I know all this ? Cuz me and Alexander the Great. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-01-2015, 01:03 PM
(01-01-2015 12:44 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 12:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Jealous much?

Jealous of who? I'm disappointed.

Bucky is respected here.

You - not so much - I keep trying to find something in you to like but when I see a glimmer of it, you say something that negates it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-01-2015, 01:04 PM
(01-01-2015 12:51 PM)Gordon Wrote:  See, suddenly, you are more powerful than Stark. So, now I don't have respect for him.

I don't know how you arrive at this conclusion just because Stark appreciates Bucky. I also appreciate Bucky because on the issue of religious history he does a far better job of holding a position than almost all of the people I have discussed it with, and that includes a very long list of professors, historians, and scholars over the years.

If you look at my rep, you will see Stark also appreciates me. He's running out of rep points for me. Does that mean I am more powerful than he is? Fuck no, he's the one with the ban hammer, not me.

If you want to be appreciated around here than you need to stop making positive factual claims regarding your beliefs. It makes you look like a fucking retard when everybody and his dog KNOWS you only have beliefs, and beliefs are not facts.

It's called "intellectual honesty." You should try it some day.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
01-01-2015, 01:16 PM
(01-01-2015 12:51 PM)Gordon Wrote:  See, suddenly, you are more powerful than Stark. So, now I don't have respect for him.

[Image: stark2.jpg]

#sigh
01-01-2015, 01:21 PM
(01-01-2015 12:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Buh bye. Sure you were. You have no audience there, just like you have nothing on your idiot site.

BB, you of all people should know, as soon as I open my mouth, I have an audience.

Quote:You actually think a few sentences in a bio reflect anything about a real person's day-to-day life ? You know nothing about me, my life, my friends, and my family.

More than you know. More than you know, my friend.

Quote:(Yet you .... very creepily I might add, actually admitted you saved pictures of me ... you are a weirdo of the highest order. You framed my photo in black once, as if to announce my death, and you call ME "unstable". Right. ) Weeping

Hmm. I wasn't sure that was you. Thanks. But I didn't know a black frame meant death. I don't want you dead. I want you very much just the way you are. Yes

Quote:1. I've never been asked. 2. I would decline. I'm smart enough to know my limitations, AND it's not what I'm good at, here. I'm not delusional and power-mad, unlike some others I could name.

Quote:So, you have to be delusional and power-mad to be a mod? So what about Stark as the admin?

Personally, now, I think you should be. Why not? Stark said you speak for the forum.

Quote:AND have never once responded substantially to ANY of my academic posts.

BB, you're not interesting. [Image: dontknow1.gif]

Quote:Prove it. As usually all you do is spout your assertions and NEVER EVER even ONCE provide anything substantial to back up what you say. (And thanks BTW for saying that all I say is "academic" ... on some level it proves you do accept my academic background. Thumbsup )

I said you sound academic. You probably are. But that's not a good thing. Not for what you want--which is to be significant. Academics study significant people. People get Ph.D.s in Art History and then study artists like Van Gogh. You'e like that. [Image: giggle2.gif]

Quote:How do I know all this ? Cuz me and Alexander the Great. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

No, see BB, that's just it. You're not one of a kind. You're one of a type. Alexander the Great was one of a kind. You're an academic, an unbalanced academic. You won't even be able to be a professor, because you can't keep it together. You're one of a type--and the educational system sells you classes by the semester hour.

Now, I really do think you should be Admin in this forum. Why? Because Stark says you speak for the forum, and frankly I think your decisions should rule the day in here. I really do. I don't have respect for Stark anymore. I'm going jogging now, and I'm going to think about my next move.

You know, last night I dreamt this. A religious neighbors wife came over to my house to talk to me about problems. And her nose was horribly deformed, and she said I had done that to her nose, as if I had repaired it in that way, and she was happy with it. And I told her, I had nothing to do with that.

She went back to her house and her husband called me and I told him we were just talking about some issues she was having, and then he and his wife together seemed to be against me, and I yelled at them and said, "If this is some kind of set up, I don't give a shit!" and I was pissed off. But they just laughed and laughed and said they were going to record everything!

The symbols of the dream are betrayal, and me being totally blindsided. And they were about an alliance that I never thought existed. And the nose, was the lie, and now I realize it is the lie of atheism and the disease that is really at the heart of it.

And even more, it represents a message of how I may be solidifying atheism in people.

I have to go jogging now and think about this--much. Confused
01-01-2015, 01:49 PM
(01-01-2015 10:48 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Delusions are typically of a paranoid or grandiose nature. You all think I'm being grandiose by me saying God talks to me. I think you're all spiritually dead because you can't hear His communications to you.

I had a revelation late last night as I listened to the fireworks off in the distance. These thoughts came uninvited and unexpected and I don’t know who put them there. I’ll scribble them below as best as I can remember them, keep in mind the words are my own, the feelings imparted were not made with words. Was it God? I can’t say.

“Change the way you think about your home planet. I seeded you here, far from other planets so that you would realize that if you destroy it you destroy yourselves. I have done this throughout the universe, some colonies survive, some do not.

Stop thinking that there is an “afterlife” for your individual person. There isn’t. The human species hasn’t realized yet that it is an organic commune. You are each a part of a living organism, the idea of indivudualism is incorrect, it stems from your ego, humans need to stop seeing themselves as apart from the one organism.

Each of you is a cog in a continuum, your ancestors live through you and you will live through your progeny. Whatever part of you you wish to see “survive” your corporeal death you need to pass on to others, be it affection or knowledge. After your individual biological death the ego dies, there is no individual continuity of the self.

The human species has not yet evolved to a point where it no longer fears the obvious. These growing pains are the most dangerous in the evolution of all the species I have seeded. Illogical and irrational constructs such as the beliefs in the supernatural coupled with advancements in technological knowledge have always brought each colony to the tipping point of annihilation, some get beyond it, some do not.

Whatever benefits the good of the whole benefits the individual. Whatever is detrimental to the whole is also detrimental to the individual.”

That’s all I remember. Maybe I was just dreaming. Maybe I just made that up. Maybe I didn’t.

What do you think of all this Edward?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
01-01-2015, 01:51 PM
(01-01-2015 01:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  You're an academic, an unbalanced academic. You won't even be able to be a professor, because you can't keep it together.

On the contrary, if he wanted to become a professor he could do so very easily. All it takes for him is time, because he already has access to most of the education. He already knows how to think; how to evaluate, hypothesis, research, make use of the historical method, and think outside the box.

He makes cohesive and intelligent arguments, and despite the fact that he and I are at opposite ends of the historicity of Jesus issue (I believe he existed), we still share a vast knowledge on religious history.

You, Gordon, have absolutely no idea how well educated we actually are. None. You constantly look for reasons to hate on us, right from the start. You constantly condemn us to whatever kind of hell exists in your mind, and hope for our utter destruction like ISIS hopes for the destruction of the West.

You hate, Gordon. You hate everything and everyone who is not like you, or who doesn't share some semblance of your beliefs. You hate because your beliefs compel you to hate.

You hate me, you hate Bucky, and you hate everybody who disagrees with you. If hell existed, you would be dancing at the sides of the fire bit, reveling in joy at all the pain and suffering that could be forced upon us.

You are a hateful and evil person. I tried to like you, but i can't get to you through the wall of hatred you surround yourself with.

There is absolutely no hope that you will ever contribute to the betterment of humanity in any way.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
01-01-2015, 02:00 PM
(01-01-2015 01:51 PM)Free Wrote:  There is absolutely no hope that you will ever contribute to the betterment of humanity in any way.

Never underestimate the value of a cautionary tale.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post