Me and the 22 Messages From Creationists To People Who Believe In Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Question Me and the 22 Messages From Creationists To People Who Believe In Evolution
[Image: weapons-grade-facepalm-106847413941.jpeg]

When I saw this I had to do it. I know their is when from actual atheist but I had to do this. The stupid I need to address it all 22.

1.Bill Nye are you influencing the minds of children in a positive way?

Ya he is I mean it's either dogma or science, and bill nye is the science guy

2.Are you scared of a divine creator

First I have to say that you can believe in a divine creator and still accept evolution. Ask
Robert Bakker I think you wouldn't stand a chance against him. Also no because I can't be afraid of something that's not demonstrated real.

3.Is it completely illogical that the earth was created mature I.E trees created with rings, Adam as an adult?

Yes it is. It shows how much of a liar your god is. He makes a mature universe and never mentions that he made the earth seem 4 billion years old in the bible and then goes "your going to hell for believing that the earth was 4 billion years old instead of 6000 because I made the universe look mature without any indication that it is 6000 years old. Ya I think that would make your god a liar.

4.Does not the second law of thermodynamics disprove evolution?
As much as gravity does. Instead of reading Answers in Genesis you should read a science paper for once. The second law of thermodynamics works with energy. Each body lets out energy. The earth does this as well but the sun keeps resupplying the energy to the earth meaning that in won't run out. This is more a misunderstanding of thermodynamics then evolution

5. How do you explain the sunset with out god?

I know what happened. Your auntmom and your uncledad got together and had you. You didn't get enough oxygen when you where born and then you were dropped on your head. Later you then had schizophrenia and learned that you were retarded. This is the only explanation I have because no one with half a brain cell would ask such a stupid question. The sun doesn't set it looks like it because the earth revolves around the sun. No god needed, and you need to read a book that doesn't say bats are birds.

6.If the Big Bang Theory is true and is taught as science along with evolution, why do the law of thermodynamics debunk said theories?

King Crocoduck does better then me on this watch it and learn something instead of reading a scientifically illiterate book.

7.What about Neotics?

What about it? Anybody can say this proves their god. This doesn't debunk evolution its philosophy not science try again.

8.Where do you derive OBJECTIVE meaning in life?
Objective meaning? You mean being forced to have to do something in life. That would be like "oh your good at helping sick people and understand medicine, well because I'm the most powerful being I making you a postman." Also don't care if their isn't I'll find meaning on my own.

9.If God did not create everything how did the first single-celled organism originate? By chance?
First off I having to be by chance doesn't mean it's impossible. There is a super low chance a rain drop will land on your nose? Is it god? If it is I can tell where god priorities are, it's to have water land on your nose instead of feeding that hunger man praying for food. Also if every thing must be created where did god come from? And don't say he's super natural because that's special pleading.

10.I believe in the big bang theory God said BANG it happened!
This isn't even a question but ok. I believe in the big bang I read creationist responses and BANG my hope for humanity and my brain cells deplete.

11.Why do evolutionist/secularist/humanist/non-God believing people reject the idea of their being a creator God but embrace the concept of intelligent design from aliens or other extra-terrestrial sources?
What? What?! When have any atheist said the universe was created by aliens. Most of us don't even accept that. You literally just asked a strawman question. There aren't enough face palms to express this stupidity. Also you used their wrong it's really their. I have meet this smart guy before that if he say that he would write "22 messages from me about why the hell your grammar sucks."

12.There is no in between the only one found has been lucy and there are only a few pieces of the hundreds necessary for an "official proof".

Ardipithecus

Australopithecus africanus

Homo habilis

aegyptopithecus

procunsul

homo erectus

sahelanthropus tchadensis

I only scratched the surface. I wonder why you didn't know these? Maybe because you don't read scientific sources.

13.Does metamorphosis help support evolution?

So far you have had the smartest question,but that isn't saying much. Evolution has to do with allele frequencies changing within population via natural selection not a tadpole turning into a frog. Metamorphosis is a result of evolution but that is it.

14.If evolution is a theory(like creationism or the bible) why is evolution taught as fact?
Because stupid kid evolution is both. Let me put it this way. Gravity is a theory and fact. It is a fact that things fall but the theory of gravity explains that fact. Now just replace gravity with evolution and fall with genes and you have your answer.

15.Because science by definition is a "theory" -not testable,observable, nor repeatable. Why do you object to creationism or intelligent design being taught in school?
Drooling I just got lobotomized. This is sad,not only are you trying to attack evolution but science in general. Heres what you need to do go to a scientific dictionary then look these words up. Also if we are teaching creationism I want to learn about the stork theory of giving babies in health.

16.What mechanism has science discovered that evidences an increase of genetic information seen in any genetic mutation or evolutionary process?
The mechanism is called natural selection. An example is the fact that you need a new vaccine every year is one. http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CB/CB101.html heres one with a few examples. Also don't try the "information was always there," bullshit because we can track what mutations were in a living organism in the past. So either show that all mutations have existed in DNA or realize they do occur.

17.What purpose do you think you are here for if you do not believe in salvation?

Salvation from god eh? Isn't that the be my slave and I shall make you fell good for being useless type of thing? Strange so would I rather be a slave so I can get a reward, or would I rather live life and earn as many rewards without being a slave? Tomorrow I'm breaking 8 of the 10 commandments that you guys like to push. I'm not doing thou shall not kill because I hate killing unless it's completely necessary, and I can't do thou shall not commit adultery because as ugly as I am, I might not ever even have a girl to commit adultery against.

18.Why have we found only 1 "lucy", when we have more than one of everything else?
Black men don't have dreads! If there were why have we found only 1"Ezekiel"when more than one of black men with hair cuts? That basically your question and its stupid. First it's not Lucy it is Australopithecus Aferensis, get it right. Also there are six specimens. You would know that if you read a damn scientific website.

19.Can you believe in the big bang without faith?

Ya just like I can gravity because both made predictions and observations that came true thanks to evidence.

20.How can you look at world and not believe that someone created/thought of it? It's amazing.
Ya if you sit inside all day watching national geographic. Sure the world is cool, but its sort of like a dungeon with spikes that fall with hungry komodo dragons and hyenas with a chainsaw that moves across the floor and then saying its amazing because it has a comfy couch, a tv, and has an infinite amount of your favorite food. I think that no matter what good things the world has, the bad things make up more the 3/4 of it.

21.Relating to the Big Bang theory where did the exploding star come from?
Drooling I was just lobotomized again. First the big bang was not a star, stars came after it. Second it wasn't an explosion it was an expansion. Your question, I can't insult it so you get away with that.

22.If we came from monkeys why are there still monkeys?

If americans came from europe then why are there still europians? Alright this is the perfect way to end this off. First we still are monkeys and second we share a common ancestor with them. Let me explain. You never grow out of your evolutionary ancestry. Humans are part of anthropoidea and catarrhini. Because both groups are technically monkeys then we are by evolutionary standards. However we are not Old world monkeys or New world monkeys. Those monkeys we share a common ancestor with. So what did those monkeys look like then? Well just look up aegyptopithecus and procunsul. Both of these monkeys show ape like traits. So not only are we still monkeys but we are not the monkeys that exist today all apes are part of anthropoidea and catarrhini which are both a group of monkeys.

Aron Ra can explain it if you don't like me much. It is people like this that I want to move to japan. Creationist are rare there and as far as I can see they don't want to learn.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/messages-...n-evolutio

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
05-02-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Me and the 22 Messages From Creationists To People Who Believe In Evolution
I made this gif a while ago and I hadn't had a use for it until I read this article.

[Image: ofcusk.gif]
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
05-02-2014, 11:41 PM
Simple disbelief.

Bite me.

Want something? Then do something.
06-02-2014, 04:03 AM
(05-02-2014 10:31 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I made this gif a while ago and I hadn't had a use for it until I read this article.

[Image: ofcusk.gif]

Love that game

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post