Me so horny...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Me so horny...
(29-01-2015 09:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oooooo aquaman is hot. Drooling

Thank you Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
29-01-2015, 09:35 PM
(29-01-2015 09:25 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 09:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oooooo aquaman is hot. Drooling

He's the lamest superhero though.

Idk, have you heard of Cuddle-Cop or Fidderman. They can be a bit less impressive.

But aren't all humans but ones with entirely sub-Saharan lineages part Neanderthal to some extend?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-01-2015, 09:40 PM

Bad kitty! Get in your crate.

I'm taking you to the vet to get fixed.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-01-2015, 10:11 PM
(29-01-2015 02:32 PM)gofish! Wrote:  Why do you think sheep are scared?

Go to New Zealand if you don't believe me. Big Grin

I always thought that was Scotland. Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
30-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Since non-Africans carry 2-4% Neanderthal DNA as part of their genome, it is pretty well accepted that we did indeed shag our our way though Eurasia with other hominids. If you want to see how much Neanderthal DNA you have, you can order a kit from the Genographic project and have your DNA tested. My guess is YECs do some pretty incredible somersaults to explain away our interbreeding with Neanderthals.
30-01-2015, 11:24 AM

Oh he is not. Aquaman is underestimated. That motherfucker is powerful, powerful enough to tear the asses of many heros of the justice league.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
31-01-2015, 05:36 PM
(30-01-2015 11:22 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  Since non-Africans carry 2-4% Neanderthal DNA as part of their genome, it is pretty well accepted that we did indeed shag our our way though Eurasia with other hominids. If you want to see how much Neanderthal DNA you have, you can order a kit from the Genographic project and have your DNA tested. My guess is YECs do some pretty incredible somersaults to explain away our interbreeding with Neanderthals.

I did that. Cool info, see previous post.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
31-01-2015, 07:03 PM
(30-01-2015 11:24 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 09:25 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  He's the lamest superhero though.

Oh he is not. Aquaman is underestimated. That motherfucker is powerful, powerful enough to tear the asses of many heros of the justice league.

Couple days ago on fb, my nephew asked if my avatar was an Aquaman symbol.
This is my fb avatar.[Image: international_atheism_symbol_silver_roun...sqbenv.jpg]

BTW...my nephew is 32 years old. Facepalm
31-01-2015, 07:05 PM
(31-01-2015 07:03 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(30-01-2015 11:24 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Oh he is not. Aquaman is underestimated. That motherfucker is powerful, powerful enough to tear the asses of many heros of the justice league.

Couple days ago on fb, my nephew asked if my avatar was an Aquaman symbol.
This is my fb avatar.[Image: international_atheism_symbol_silver_roun...sqbenv.jpg]

Shouldn't your face be your avatar on Facebook?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
31-01-2015, 07:07 PM
(31-01-2015 07:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 07:03 PM)pablo Wrote:  Couple days ago on fb, my nephew asked if my avatar was an Aquaman symbol.

Shouldn't your face be your avatar on Facebook?

Nobody wants to see that. Big Grin