Me so horny...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Me so horny...
I have a good friend with a bizarre sense of humor. He changes his FB avatar regularly, from a black square to a black square Facepalm

I get messaged that so-and-so has changed their profile picture and when I look it is the same fucking black square Weeping

He’s so weird, that’s why I like him.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
31-01-2015, 09:30 PM
(31-01-2015 07:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have a good friend with a bizarre sense of humor. He changes his FB avatar regularly, from a black square to a black square Facepalm

I get messaged that so-and-so has changed their profile picture and when I look it is the same fucking black square Weeping

Maybe there are secret messages embedded in the squares (written in black ink). You need a decoder ring to be able to see them--or maybe to be filled with the holy spirit.

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.
01-02-2015, 01:15 AM
(31-01-2015 07:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have a good friend with a bizarre sense of humor. He changes his FB avatar regularly, from a black square to a black square Facepalm

Well, black is black.

Maybe he just wants his baby back. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-02-2015, 06:22 AM
(31-01-2015 07:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 07:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Shouldn't your face be your avatar on Facebook?

Nobody wants to see that. Big Grin

I have those feels. My old facebook I never had my picture up, my new face book it is not even my name it is smile. jpg

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-02-2015, 08:15 AM
I'm 100% sure that if Neanderthals were still alive it would be considered the most racist thing ever to suggest that we were not all the same species. I've seen more differences listed between different races of 'modern human' than I have for differences between 'modern humans' and Neanderthal.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
03-02-2015, 09:22 AM
(03-02-2015 08:15 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I'm 100% sure that if Neanderthals were still alive it would be considered the most racist thing ever to suggest that we were not all the same species. I've seen more differences listed between different races of 'modern human' than I have for differences between 'modern humans' and Neanderthal.

... your sources were shit, then.

Neanderthals had clear morphological differences beyond the (narrow) variation within homo sapiens.

... this is my signature!
03-02-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm already convinced that humans and nethanderals mongrelized. I don't know how the fuck else that DNA could have gotten there.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
03-02-2015, 01:29 PM
(03-02-2015 09:22 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 08:15 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I'm 100% sure that if Neanderthals were still alive it would be considered the most racist thing ever to suggest that we were not all the same species. I've seen more differences listed between different races of 'modern human' than I have for differences between 'modern humans' and Neanderthal.

... your sources were shit, then.

Neanderthals had clear morphological differences beyond the (narrow) variation within homo sapiens.

However some do say that neanderthals are a sub-species of homo sapiens like we are.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube