Meaningfuul meyandering????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Meaningfuul meyandering????
Now that I finally gotten back on from I small break. I have to post I have been meaning to do. the first I thought of a week ago and It's kind of a wierd paradox I asked myself one day. It's a two part question that goes as follows......

1. can meaninglessness itself have meaning....{that is besides the definition of the word. can it have meaning}
2. can pointlessness have a point...{yes it's a rephrasing between these two questions is what I am trying to get at,}

basicaly the question came out of nowhere at a group I attend three times a week and I was wandering what other peoples answer to it would be. my short answer is yes. there can be activities or things in which it's pointlessness is the point. kind of reminds me of this video in which the creator of a Minecraft contraption was trying to make something with no point. he utterly failed but the results where amusing. so all I want you to do is to answer the two question as best you can. I am actually curious to the answers. thank you.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Meaningfuul meyandering????
We define meaning, so what may be meaningless to one individual may be meaningful to another. Trying to find something that is actually meaningless would likely be difficult. If nothing else it would serve to define meaning by the attributes that it lacked.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post