Meanwhile...
And in gay news...

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 13 users Like earmuffs's post
11-06-2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Meanwhile...
Laugh out load I love good satire. I'm surprised no one in Alabama has actually pulled such a stunt.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
11-06-2015, 08:08 AM
(11-06-2015 08:06 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Laugh out load I love good satire. I'm surprised no one in Alabama has actually pulled such a stunt.

That was a response to an actual threat by an actual moron.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-06-2015, 11:53 AM
It was in response to these nitwits..... Like anyone gives a shit if they divorce.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/11...58506.html

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-06-2015, 12:30 PM
(11-06-2015 11:53 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It was in response to these nitwits..... Like anyone gives a shit if they divorce.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/11...58506.html

Quote:“For us, fundamentally, when we got married we signed a contract with the state and that contract was around the current definition of marriage and all the things that comes with it. Man and woman for life, for the sake of children,” Jensen told Buzzfeed News.

So why aren't they divorcing over the state recognizing marriages where the couple doesn't want children, or are too old to have children, or where it is a marriage of convenience or for money or some other reason? Are they not aware that every single marriage can have a unique set of reasons and goals and purpose?

It is so annoying when idiots like this insist that everybody has to agree with their priorities and their point of view on everything. Fucking ignorant savages.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
11-06-2015, 12:54 PM
It's like a two year old having a tantrum. It changes nothing and I hate to burst their bubble but.. the church doesn't own marriage. People have married without religion for a long while Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Whimsymum's post
11-06-2015, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 01:02 PM by CleverUsername.)
Them thinking other people will care if they divorce makes sense in a twisted way when you think about it.

These nitwits are anti-gay, so that means they care what other people do in their private lives. It devastates them to think other people might be doing things they don't like.

Therefore, they think other people care what other people do, in the same way, and will subsequently give a crap if they divorce.

What they didn't count on was that not everyone is as stupid and obsessed with other people as them.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
11-06-2015, 01:07 PM
(11-06-2015 08:08 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 08:06 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Laugh out load I love good satire. I'm surprised no one in Alabama has actually pulled such a stunt.

That was a response to an actual threat by an actual moron.

Quote:The Backburner is Australia's most trusted news source, it is quite obviously satire and shouldn't be taken seriously or before operating heavy machinery.

So the threat itself was real? Didn't realize.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
11-06-2015, 01:57 PM
I think that gay couples absolutely should be able to get married..

Why should the married hetros be the only ones that are miserable?

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-06-2015, 03:36 PM
The gays insist on living - maybe this couple should kill themselves. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post