And in more gay news...

This women is a fucking boss.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
19-06-2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Meanwhile...
Okay. Good for her pushing her agenda. I am all for the result she seeks.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-06-2015, 07:46 AM
"Relentlessly gay" That is hilarious, especially since she has 4 kids and a widow. It never said she was gay. This neighbor must yell at the sky after it rains.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
19-06-2015, 08:28 AM
The funny thing is that all those Christian kids that anonymous idiot is worried about might not even understand what's so gay about her yard. Yes the rainbow flag is the symbol of the gay pride, but some much more too. Does he calls hardware store to tell them that their color pallets looks too gay and that there is children there to? You can think that her yard is ugly because of those multicolour decorations, but the reason of this guy are so ridiculous that I would have thought them fake yesterday.
19-06-2015, 08:39 AM
Quote:There is no word yet on decor plans beyond a potentially rainbow roof: "Because my invisible relentlessly gay rainbow dragon should live up there in style!" she wrote.

Cool story. Even has dragons. Tongue

Obviously it's in support of gay pride now after that douchebaggery, but was she even intending it to be a gay pride thing? Talk about a presumptuous homophobe - some people just love color.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
19-06-2015, 08:41 AM

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-06-2015, 10:28 AM
(19-06-2015 06:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And in more gay news...

This women is a fucking boss.

I am so donating to this cause.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
20-06-2015, 02:02 PM
She's up to $40K. I'm thinking rainbow lawn, rainbow roof, rainbow house and a camera system to catch her neighbor vandalizing it. John Waters will be contacting her soon for his next movie. Oh Baltimore, you so funny.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus