Meanwhile in New Zealand...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Meanwhile in New Zealand...
First before I get into it, in NZs defense this dude is Malaysian.

So a little while ago a Malaysian diplomat working here sexually assaulted a Wellington women. When she made a complaint (can't remember if she went to the Malaysian embassy or Police. Police I suspect.) the Malaysian diplomat in question basically just fled the country. It was a bit of a scandal at the because a politician allowed him to leave the country when he shouldn't have.

Anyway, no biggie because he got his ass deported back here to face trial for the assault of this women. Anyway, the trial is on now and I haven't been following it but when you see a head "Love Spell: He pooed for love" you click that link.

And I was not disappointed. This Malaysian diplomat, representing his country at the Malaysian embassy, took a dump outside this womens house because he 'believed in black magic and thought that if he took a dump outside her house she would fall in love with him'.

Ummm... lolwut?

I mean I've heard of trying to get off charges by pleading insane, or even that Jesus told you to do (same thing really). But "my superior officer put a spell on me" is most certainly a new one.

Malaysia, why you so batshit crazy?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/74...use--crown

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-12-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Meanwhile in New Zealand...
What a shitty thing to do.
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
03-12-2015, 06:56 PM
(03-12-2015 06:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  What a shitty thing to do.

OMG that pun was so crap.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
03-12-2015, 07:00 PM
(03-12-2015 06:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  First before I get into it, in NZs defense this dude is Malaysian.

So a little while ago a Malaysian diplomat working here sexually assaulted a Wellington women. When she made a complaint (can't remember if she went to the Malaysian embassy or Police. Police I suspect.) the Malaysian diplomat in question basically just fled the country. It was a bit of a scandal at the because a politician allowed him to leave the country when he shouldn't have.

Anyway, no biggie because he got his ass deported back here to face trial for the assault of this women. Anyway, the trial is on now and I haven't been following it but when you see a head "Love Spell: He pooed for love" you click that link.

And I was not disappointed. This Malaysian diplomat, representing his country at the Malaysian embassy, took a dump outside this womens house because he 'believed in black magic and thought that if he took a dump outside her house she would fall in love with him'.

Ummm... lolwut?

I mean I've heard of trying to get off charges by pleading insane, or even that Jesus told you to do (same thing really). But "my superior officer put a spell on me" is most certainly a new one.

Malaysia, why you so batshit crazy?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/74...use--crown

I catch somebody taking a crap outside of my house I would be calling 911. Geez, the levels of crazy in this world. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-12-2015, 07:02 PM

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Well there's really not that much to do in NZ...... Smile

Just kidding EM.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-12-2015, 07:11 PM
In NZ we don't talk like that, its a bit too posh for us, instead we would say
Ehhhhh, that's a stink thing to do.

Yeah, nah, not choice at all bro.

Faaaar man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
03-12-2015, 08:57 PM
(03-12-2015 07:11 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
In NZ we don't talk like that, its a bit too posh for us, instead we would say

Faaaar man.

Yea bro, I saw this and was 'mate you gotta be yanking me chain'.
It's these city folk mate, don't know the ass end of cow from the utter end.

Quote:Well there's really not that much to do in NZ...... Smile

Just kidding EM.

Depends what you wanna do I guess.
We certainly have better scenery but you have better theme parks (not hard, we have 1 tiny shitty one). We're more adventure outdoors sort of holiday. You're more 'lets go get shit faced on a beach'.

Fun fact, I used to live in the Wellington subburb of Brooklyn around the exact same time this guy was wandering around the place shitting outside people's houses.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-12-2015, 08:59 PM
(03-12-2015 07:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I catch somebody taking a crap outside of my house I would be calling 911. Geez, the levels of crazy in this world. No

I'd make them put their nose in their poo.

#sigh
03-12-2015, 09:01 PM
(03-12-2015 08:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 07:11 PM)Stevil Wrote:  In NZ we don't talk like that, its a bit too posh for us, instead we would say

Faaaar man.

Yea bro, I saw this and was 'mate you gotta be yanking me chain'.
It's these city folk mate, don't know the ass end of cow from the utter end.

Quote:Well there's really not that much to do in NZ...... Smile

Just kidding EM.

Depends what you wanna do I guess.
We certainly have better scenery but you have better theme parks (not hard, we have 1 tiny shitty one). We're more adventure outdoors sort of holiday. You're more 'lets go get shit faced on a beach'.

Fun fact, I used to live in the Wellington subburb of Brooklyn around the exact same time this guy was wandering around the place shitting outside people's houses.

So it was YOU???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.