Meanwhile...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Meanwhile...
(11-06-2015 03:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  The gays insist on living - maybe this couple should kill themselves. Consider
And also importantly, gay couples keep having sex so they shouldn't (and therefore create more little dummies).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
11-06-2015, 05:41 PM
(11-06-2015 03:39 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 03:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  The gays insist on living - maybe this couple should kill themselves. Consider
And also importantly, gay couples keep having sex so they shouldn't (and therefore create more little dummies).

Getting a bit dark.........should even mis- guided heteros snuff themselves?
No 'little dummies' and you wouldn't be here.....historically speaking.
11-06-2015, 06:25 PM
(11-06-2015 05:41 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 03:39 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  And also importantly, gay couples keep having sex so they shouldn't (and therefore create more little dummies).

Getting a bit dark.........should even mis- guided heteros snuff themselves?
No 'little dummies' and you wouldn't be here.....historically speaking.
First of all, I didn't say anything about killing or dying. So there's that.

Secondly, the point, since you obviously missed it, was for those who openly think that because they want to deny others their rights, maybe they're not be the best ones to reach the next generation.

You know, I was on your side until now. That's what I get for trying to be nice to people. Learned my lesson the last couple days.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
11-06-2015, 06:42 PM
You really need to be nice to those sharing the group ethic to 'get on' in some instances. I'm not a people pleaser, nor do I go out of my way to offend people,Gasp
11-06-2015, 06:57 PM
"In response to threats from a Canberra couple to divorce were equal marriage laws to pass, a local couple in a committed same-sex relationship have in turn threatened to absolutely not give the slightest shit were that to happen."

Thumbsup

Oh what I would give to have that said, out loud, on the nightly news, with a straight face...

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
12-06-2015, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 09:49 AM by Hafnof.)
One of the pair works for the Australian Christian Lobby, so it isn't hard to context the dots and identify how this stated and came to the media's attention. The pair say that they still continue living as husband and wife and would only be rejecting the government's definition of marriage and the government's right to regulate what words mean.

If they intended to actually go through with it they'll have to perjure themselves before a judge. Divorce in Australia can only be granted after 12 months of separation and the existence of irreconcilable differences.

Additional satire here:
http://newsthump.com/2015/06/11/australi...-to-adopt/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
15-06-2015, 08:40 AM
(11-06-2015 06:42 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You really need to be nice to those sharing the group ethic to 'get on' in some instances. I'm not a people pleaser, nor do I go out of my way to offend people,Gasp

No, it seems to be a natural talent. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2015, 09:19 AM
This is not gay news. Many of my friends are gay.

Gay news is: I found a new spot!

And good luck to them. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.