Meat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2010, 09:35 PM
RE: Meat
I think in vitro meat is a new technology.
The pros are no animal has to be killed or grown in a factory , but the cons are the potential need for antibiotics and growth hormone.
Can't wait for Kobe beef if things work out.I'll eat luxury food every day if it does.Could you imagine paying a few dollars on Beluga caviar. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2010, 12:50 AM
(15-12-2010 07:59 AM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  Something that stupid shouldn't be able to survive on it's own.

Are you talking about sheep or fundies? Tongue
16-12-2010, 01:06 PM
(16-12-2010 12:50 AM)No J. Wrote:  Are you talking about sheep or fundies? Tongue

I was actually thinking of the sheep. but now that you mention it... Tongue

Sheep are the only animals I can think of that actually ARE as stupid as they look (and sound). Do you know what a sheep will do if it's head gets stuck in a fence? thats right, push it further in! And what will it do if you pull it free? Shove it back in again! Angry

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
16-12-2010, 02:30 PM
(16-12-2010 01:06 PM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  
(16-12-2010 12:50 AM)No J. Wrote:  Are you talking about sheep or fundies? Tongue

I was actually thinking of the sheep. but now that you mention it... Tongue

Sheep are the only animals I can think of that actually ARE as stupid as they look (and sound). Do you know what a sheep will do if it's head gets stuck in a fence? thats right, push it further in! And what will it do if you pull it free? Shove it back in again! Angry

Sheep are definitely stupid, but I know of one even dumber. Turkeys. If it rains, and the rain falls straight down, a turkey will stare up at the rain and drown itself! I've heard people say it's a myth, but I've seen it happen!!!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
16-12-2010, 06:51 PM

(16-12-2010 12:50 AM)No J. Wrote:  
(15-12-2010 07:59 AM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  Something that stupid shouldn't be able to survive on it's own.

Are you talking about sheep or fundies? Tongue

I think I see a link here. Don't sheep and fundies both have to reproduce on a massive scale just to ensure their own survival?
Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Maybe that is why Morons... I mean.....Mormons are bigamists. Tongue
17-12-2010, 12:23 AM
I just thought of something.
All herbivores are kinda stupid.
Omnivores and meat eaters no , herbivores yes.
Our favorite pets , cats and dogs , are domesticated versions of carnivorous predators - (also look up the Silverfox project for a few awwwws)
Don't chimps eat meat ? Isn't meat a vital part of our evolutionary process ?
Meat FTW !!!
28-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Gonna resurrect this thread to ask a question:

Does anybody here eat rabbit? It's a very lean, high protein meat, and I am considering raising some for our table. I've only had it a few times, other than wild rabbit (which is good for stew, but not much else). Any good recipes would be GREATLY appreciated!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
28-12-2010, 05:31 PM
I remember when I was young my mum was asked to take care of the neighbors rabbit while they went on holiday. The day after they left the rabbit got terribly ill, so my mum took it indoors and kept it in the bathroom, doing all she could to nurse it back to health. It took her an entire week but she did it. the rabbit was back to prime condition just the day before our neighbors came back. Two days later they ate the rabbit. Tongue

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
28-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Not against eating meat. Don't really understand why anyone would be? Have to live somehow. Although I could agree that some companies should probably treat the livestock a bit better.

Although my diet is probably close to 5% percent meat. Between all the soda and fruit.

My diet is pretty sad.