Medical Profession Gone Crazy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: Medical Profession Gone Crazy
I highly suggest you go and report that dumass. Having somebody like him in a hospital is dangerous.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
12-07-2012, 08:46 PM
I actually believe the doctor involved was released from the hospital. I don't think this was the only issue they had with this person. So that is a good thing. I don't know the name of the PT. At this point, my friend wants to move forward and not look back. I think the whole situation was just so shocking that when it happened she was at a loss. The few people I have talked to that are in the medical field are aghast when I tell them about it. Hopefully, her experience is an outlier to what most have to deal with in terminal situations.
I do agree with you Bucky Ball that you can't let people like this get away with such horrid practices. When it is all said and done, her parents and husband may take further action. Her husband is also an atheist, so was equally appalled by the situation.
Thanks to everyone for the comments. Always good to get validation.

"Well behaved women seldom make history" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
13-07-2012, 01:17 AM
She lives in USA, where everyone can sue everyone. I would make their life miserable and then ask them: "Do you believe in God?", When they say that they do, just respond: "Ah well, you must be believing in the wrong one, or else you wouldn't be this fucked now."

Fucking fucktards.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson