Medical Report.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Medical Report.
(31-01-2015 05:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 05:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I think I see what is happening here.

“The first Test between Australia (Mr. Woof) and New Zealand (‘Muffs) was played on 15 August 1903 at the Sydney Cricket Ground. Australia lost 22–3.” The bitter loss is still felt after all these years.

Anyway

Who is fiercer looking? These guys...
[Image: 450222190-the-australian-wallabies-sing-...CozDWJQPBm]

or these guys?
[Image: New+Zealand+Maoris.jpg]

Those guys doing the Haka made me poop my pants a little.

If you wanna talk sports between his shitty country and NZ, ask him about the underarm bowl.

Lets get back to you.
I may be wrong but I think, some two years back, you developed an intense hatred towards me over remarks I made over gay parenting, specifically male gay parenting.
Perhaps you hold some innate problems relevant to your sexuality and see my references to gay parenting as a slight on your preferred sexuality.
You may not even be aware of these feeling. Also your sexuality may have been condemned by others.
I see sexual preference as neutral, even bi sexuality, and the complexity inherent therein. It's how people behave with their sexuality that is important.

As for Australia; I'm no compatriot, never really liking the place, and absolutely hating cricket.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2015, 06:25 PM
How come those guys aren't holding their dicks? Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
31-01-2015, 06:26 PM
(31-01-2015 06:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 05:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If you wanna talk sports between his shitty country and NZ, ask him about the underarm bowl.

Well I’ll be. Ohmy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_bo...nt_of_1981

“To prevent New Zealand from having any chance of scoring the six they needed to tie, the Australian captain, Greg Chappell instructed his bowler (and younger brother), Trevor Chappell to deliver the last ball underarm, along the ground.

Australia won the game, but were booed off the field by spectators. The New Zealand batsmen walked off in disgust, McKechnie throwing his bat to the ground in frustration.

After the incident, the then Prime Minister of New Zealand, Robert Muldoon, described it as “the most disgusting incident I can recall in the history of cricket", going on to say that "it was an act of true cowardice and I consider it appropriate that the Australian team were wearing yellow".

Those Aussies...

Yes, that epit0mised bad sportsmanshiNo, even worse than the pom's vicious bowling>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just passing the day----
31-01-2015, 06:27 PM
(31-01-2015 06:25 PM)kim Wrote:  How come those guys aren't holding their dicks? Blink

The guys in the photo or Woof and Muffs?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
31-01-2015, 06:29 PM
(31-01-2015 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 06:25 PM)kim Wrote:  How come those guys aren't holding their dicks? Blink

The guys in the photo or Woof and Muffs?

That's what I was wondering Anjele?Gasp
01-02-2015, 03:42 AM
Ahh....just like before..... Big Grin

Welcome back Mr Woof. I'd be very happy to see you reset and start again afresh.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
01-02-2015, 01:50 PM
There's something very familiar about this.....
Hey, got an idea. Why don't you guys fuck off..Smile
[+] 6 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
01-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Sexuality is not a choice people are born gay you nitwit.
01-02-2015, 03:38 PM
(01-02-2015 03:35 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  Sexuality is not a choice people are born gay you nitwit.

Are people born nitwits Consider

Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
01-02-2015, 03:38 PM
It's not a preference, it's who they are.