23-12-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: Medical advice
Simply use moisturizer cream maybe it is stress Yes

My English are better from God Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2015, 02:08 AM
I had some spots like yours, Vosur. They went away of their own accord. My doctor called them, "barnacles." She sent me to a dermatologist anyway and he told me what they were. They're harmless and I still call them barnacles because I cannot remember the scientific name.

Girly, you got an A1C of 5.3%. I am very happy for you. Big Grin
23-12-2015, 04:55 AM
(23-12-2015 01:54 AM)Providential Wrote:  Simply use moisturizer cream maybe it is stress Yes

Hey, you're not a doctor! Keep your remedies to yourself Tongue
Heart

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
23-12-2015, 07:42 AM
I've got an appointment next Wednesday. Hopefully it turns out to be just one of the possibilities you guys mentioned in this thread. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-12-2015, 07:51 AM
(21-12-2015 05:27 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-12-2015 05:07 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Allergies can develop at any time during your lifetime. You can suddenly be allergic to something you weren't before. There's hundreds of things it could be, don't freak out, it's probably nothing. Do show us what they look like though.
Here you go: https://imgur.com/a/enete

The images show the spots on my left and right biceps, the left and right side of my belly, my navel, my right leg and both of my feet. Note that the patches of skin look darker and more red in real life compared to how they look in the images. All of these have been on my body for at least half a year.

Looks liker stage one leprosy to me. Of course I have never seen such in my life, but that is what I am assuming it would look like!
23-12-2015, 11:05 AM
(21-12-2015 06:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2015 06:08 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Not the same thing actually, but there is an internet ad for curing diabetes in 19 days. Guaranteed of course, Just $49.00. So I decided to give it a try, about the same amount I spend each month for pills. But as I was getting close to the page to authorize payment they told me i would also get absolutely free a cook book for diabetics. Why? If in three weeks I wasn't going to be diabetic any more isn't it a bit late for a cook book for diabetics? SO I didn't bite!

Yeah, I'm gonna stick with the Metformin, Invokana, and Januvia for like $12/month. You can't argue with a 5.3% A1C.

And the Invokana pisses away 500 calories of sugar/day. Lost 25 lbs so far. Smile

Girly, that Inovanka has some contraindications regarding fungal infections Gasp

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-12-2015, 06:16 AM
I saw a doctor this morning and she said that while she isn't sure what the patches on my skin are, she thinks it might be a yeast infection (which honestly doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me). She prescribed me two creams (Imazol and Locoid) that I'm supposed to rub on the spots in the mornings and evenings and she said that if the spots don't heal after 7-10 days, she'll refer me to a dermatologist. Here's hoping that it'll work. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
30-12-2015, 06:25 AM
(30-12-2015 06:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I saw a doctor this morning and she said that while she isn't sure what the patches on my skin are, she thinks it might be a yeast infection (which honestly doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me). She prescribed me two creams (Imazol and Locoid) that I'm supposed to rub on the spots in the mornings and evenings and she said that if the spots don't heal after 7-10 days, she'll refer me to a dermatologist. Here's hoping that it'll work. Tongue

Good luck! Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-01-2016, 03:47 PM
They're working surprisingly well so far. The spots are becoming less itchy, less crusty and less visible overall. They might even be gone by the time the 7-10 days expire. Sleepy

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
08-03-2016, 01:31 PM
Need some medical advice. Last night I woke up having to catch my breath. Don't have that issue now but all day been coughing a lot and having on and off tightness in my chest. I think it's bronchitis because I have had it before and the tightness and coughing feel similar.

Do not currently have medical insurance due to my previous plan expiring. Worried about sleeping because I am not sure if there is the chance I cannot breath in my sleep. Anything I can do?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze